Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
remote upload is very slow, and sometimes not working Marcel :(

We will take a look into remote download.
Please send me via PM some links you want to download, so we can test it.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks for looking into it openload. it is working now but seems a little slow and my internet package includes 200 mbps.

Download Speedtest

v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 7.19 MBit

Upload Speedtest

v4speed.oloadcdn.net: 10.47 MBit

EDIT: I spoke to soon. Remote upload is still down. every file is stuck. Seriously need to fix remote upload MARCEL!!

Last edited:
Remote upload not work!!

REMOTE UPLOAD NOT WORK!! FIX IT ASAP!! please i need this!! this is my link
[FONT=&amp]srv1.megarapido.net/megarapido/rapidgator/acc62b8193C/93/Chainsmoking.rar[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]copy and paste
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Last edited:
REMOTE UPLOAD NOT WORK!! FIX IT ASAP!! please i need this!! this is my link
[FONT=&amp]srv1.megarapido.net/megarapido/rapidgator/acc62b8193C/93/Chainsmoking.rar[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]copy and paste
[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[/FONT]

Hi,

we are still working on a solution.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

i want to give you a short update about the remote download.
Today the tech team was working on it and we replaced some server hardware.
We aim to bring it back to full function tomorrow.

Regards

Marcel

A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout.

This is the first time I did not get the email. I asked twice and still not email. @Openload maybe you should look into this issue.

A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout.

This is the first time I did not get the email. I asked twice and still not email. @Openload maybe you should look into this issue.

I am having same problem, have tried a couple of times this day.

manual upload very slow, FTP upload slow :(
1485252493_openload-slow.jpg

I am having same problem, have tried a couple of times this day.

But hey the DMCA ones come just fine so that's good.

Stop deleting so many filles is too much,no other host is deleting filles like openload,we working for nothing

I agree. i don't think they are all dmca. other hosts are just as popular and don't get deleted so fast. Starting to think that it is a waste of time to replace them huh?

almost 100 in 1 day and 9 of those files i re-added last night and now are all deleted. The 9 files were deleted 2 times in 2 days. back to back.

Last edited:
Stop deleting so many filles is too much,no other host is deleting filles like openload,we working for nothing

I agree. i don't think they are all dmca. other hosts are just as popular and don't get deleted so fast. Starting to think that it is a waste of time to replace them huh?

almost 100 in 1 day and 9 of those files i re-added last night and now are all deleted. The 9 files were deleted 2 times in 2 days. back to back.

I think they do it to clear/free some memory

Having problems too with file uploads since yester night

I think they do it to clear/free some memory

Having problems too with file uploads since yester night

Don't think that's why they do it. alot more sinister then that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back