Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Still got the same issue going on where the files get stuck on "initiating" and never generate a link. I have to delete the file and try it over and over until it starts to generate a link. it has nothing to do with internet speed as you might tell others but i know the difference between slow uploads and fast upload. So you can either over look my post and blame it on the internet speed or you can look into it. but it amazes me that when it is blamed on internet speed that all my other hosts work perfectly fine.

So I'm still not getting that confirmation e-mail that allows me to cash out. I've tried probably 10 times over the last three days. I e-mailed tech support and their response is that the e-mails can get corrupted and I should "keep trying" LOL. Not so helpful really. Well, I have kept trying however and I'm not getting the e-mail. I tried to login from another computer to send it from there. But because I wasn't logged in on there before, it sent me a confirmation e-mail that I need to get before I could login and guess what? I didn't get it. I also thought of changing my main contact e-mail address on Openload, thinking that might make a difference but -- you guessed it -- it sent me a confirmation e-mail that I didn't get. Anyway, I e-mailed tech support yet again. I've cashed out many times using this e-mail address without issue. There has to be a reason why this is happening.

[STRIKE]Hi Marcel

Do i still need to Register to Oload.tv domain before i change all my embed links from openload.co to Oload.tv?[/STRIKE]

errr its same account ..

Last edited:
I want to thank Marcel for dealing with my issue with not receiving the confirmation e-mail so that I could cash out. I was able to cash out now, but could not have done it without Openload's assistance.

Remote upload is not working.

openload i see you were active today but remote upload is still down. I am guessing you are blaming it on internet speed as you always do? well internet speed moves and right now all the files i add to remote upload are STUCK. so can you fix it or do i have to add a bunch of screencaps on here? i will keep posting until it is fixed cause right now it is NOT WORKING.

PLEASE FIX REMOTE UPLOAD AND STOP BLAMING IT ON INTERNET SPEED.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back