Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
@carentex2 this is more complicated, they cant find my email. Something is wrong, Im waiting for answer from Marcel, he contacted me yesterday.

It was so complicated, because I made a typo when I was changing account email address, I'm a truly brainiac :facepalm: Thanks Marcel.

Last edited:
for me upload speed is fucked up for MONTHS... I don't even remember when was the last time when it got full speed according to my connection

52a997bfea675283044882d703eecbe7.png

2016-11-12 19:37:20 UP: Send(1) (ReadTimeout:Read timed out.) (openload.co)
2016-11-12 19:40:19 UP: Send(1) (ReadTimeout:Read timed out.) (openload.co)

why does openload like auto-crop some of the videos? then parts of the screen are missing... it's very annoying and I didn't ask anything to crop my video.................. now my upload is fcked up and visitors won't be able to fully enjoy it... it's good to encode for hours to have it ruined in a blink

I mean no disrespect I love openload but this is just bad :D

Last edited:
About streamdefence.com -
I see some users protecting their videos with this embed code to avoid bots and stealers.
Question: if we use this frame, counting videos will be affect?

About streamdefence.com -
I see some users protecting their videos with this embed code to avoid bots and stealers.
Question: if we use this frame, counting videos will be affect?

The first thing is the embed to work.
I made a test with this site and show only the link from the embed not the video.So what type of protection is this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back