Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I started a site 2 months ago and now it started to growing pretty fast. Last week i got 10 visitors per day and now 70 and its keep going. I need some support please. Could you stop deleting my videos? I will do my best do make views.

UPDATE: I forgot to mention that the deleted videos are the very first videos uploaded when i had no views at all, for inactivity.

Last edited:
Openload, Im waiting whole day for your replay, my account was hacked or blocked? I cant login to acc!? You do not reply to my emails I need to login asap.

Im not crying here about low rates, slow payments or any other bullshit,- I reported problem with login, which is serious because someone coudl take over my account, Im waiting long time, not receiving any messages when I try to reset password, day passes and there is no response from you guys even though that I am trying to contact you in various ways, this situation begins to worry me, I send you good traffic every day so you could take this more seriously and clarify the matter.

Marcel I sended you PM, find 2 minutes of time and kindly, read it.

Last edited:
Im not crying here about low rates, slow payments or any other bullshit,- I reported problem with login, which is serious because someone coudl take over my account, Im waiting long time, not receiving any messages when I try to reset password, day passes and there is no response from you guys even though that I am trying to contact you in various ways, this situation begins to worry me, I send you good traffic every day so you could take this more seriously and clarify the matter.

Marcel I sended you PM, find 2 minutes of time and kindly, read it.

I just clean my cookies and I had to log in again. So in the procces they send me the special code and it was fine. Did you check ur junk box for the code?

Hello,

is it possible to create folders over the api? I'm not able to find that part on the api-site.
I'm using the api to upload my files and would like to have them sorted.

Greetings

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back