Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, Something happened with the stats. 20-30 minutes ago it shows about 3250 views and now only 1350 views?!? I lost 2K views just like that, they disappeared!Openload says: 24h before was a bit better (61.4% down)
Read one more time, but this time do it very slowly ....
Hi,about the dashboard earnings:Seems there is some error in the request, basically its not displaying the last 24 hours rolling anymore, its displaying the stats from today.So everything is fine, as you maybe could check in the stats section aswell.RegardsMarcel

Hi Marcel,

May i know when my account can be upgrade to premium?
Appreciated.

Anyone know how to prevent or how to know when our inactive files will be delete?
Marcel look like very very busy even SKYPE also never reply :facepalm:

Last edited:
Yo. @Drinkordie.. I dont care if your files is millions or billions deleted everyday. I just want to say my files is deleted same as your file everyday.

Yo. @Drinkordie.. I dont care if your files is millions or billions deleted everyday. I just want to say my files is deleted same as your file everyday.
It is normal to topics like this one, but there's a huge difference when host deleting 10 files instead of hundreds of them at once, especially when host do such cleaning often .... Hope you understand what I mean ;)

with file deletions the situation's been like that for years... learn to adapt

however openload has the worse upload speeds to me for a while... always stuck at goddamn 5-10 mbps while any other host has 50-60 mbps at least

Last edited:
What happened?

I can't have access to my account, shows me this message:
[FONT=&quot]We know you’re looking for water,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But sorry dude, this is a desert![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back