Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
marcel pls check my massage in my account it says paid and nothing in my wallet first time to happen

update they listened to my ticket and money paid

Last edited:
My visitors saying that the connection on streaming is very slow. Are you guys having the same problem? Upload speed is never as important as streaming speed. Can this be raised to a higher speed for visitors?

Anyone know how to fix this problem when click to payout confirm link: [FONT=&quot]The confirmation link you used was invalid. Please try requesting a new again!

Tried to request payout in two weeks but it can not complete.[/FONT]

hello marcel

can we have an option to turn off the pre-load of videos?

These feature is only enabled when youre logged in and you try to view your own files.
Please read my inbox, help me manual request payout because I can not complete request payout. When I click to the link, the system says [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]The confirmation link you used was invalid. Please try requesting a new again!
[/FONT]

thanks.

anyone know how big file size restriction is? in the first page, it's said max file size is 5gb. but when i tried with 2gb file, it's giving me error.

The limit for video file is up to 10GB, then it will be automatically converted into streaming mp4 file (for example: mp4, mkv, avi).
All other files which are not video format the limit is only 1GB (for example: rar, zip, exe)

The following files could be deleted after the given timespan is over because we reserve the right to remove files after 60 days inactivity(and non streamable files after 30 days). If you really need those files and have a good reason for that(e.g. already many views per day on other files) feel free to contact us, we can exclude your account from file deletion in such cases.

Where do I contact you?

I posted this 12 days ago. Can I get a reply?

I'm getting this: [h=3]Upload failed: You can upload video files up to 10 GB if you let us do the conversion. For all other files there is a 1 GB limit. See FAQ[/h]
Where can i change that setting? [FONT=&quot]Auto-Convert Videos into streamable videos is on..[/FONT]

Thank you very much openload, the best hosting website ever.
I've done until now over 50 payments without problems with fair rates.

Stay like that don't give up, you're the best !
User : walidtrabelsi82 (at) gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back