Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

one important notice for our PPD programm
We've added one more rule:

- adding additional advertisements into our embed sources will lead to an exclusion of the affiliate programm

Regards

Marcel

if uploader can add ads, what benefit for you? should we pay or upgrade to premium?

image.jpg

Marcel, I have question. Users report me that episodes don't work for them. I check it and the problem is with the AdBlock. I don't have marked in options 'Force users do disable Adblock' and people with Adblock can't watch videos with it. One of them took a pictures for me and after they play it player looks like broken. Have you changed something?

PS. Can't post a pic or link to pic cause don't have 10 posts... If you will want ill send it to you via pm.

Marcel, I have question. Users report me that episodes don't work for them. I check it and the problem is with the AdBlock. I don't have marked in options 'Force users do disable Adblock' and people with Adblock can't watch videos with it. One of them took a pictures for me and after they play it player looks like broken. Have you changed something?

PS. Can't post a pic or link to pic cause don't have 10 posts... If you will want ill send it to you via pm.

it was adblock issue, just update adblock filters, all is ok now

why move greece and cyprus in tier with others countries?????? very bad news!!!!

Every month were adjusting the PPD to the last month ad rates.
Unfortunatly we experienced very low results for those countrys and are forced to reduce this.
In order to keep our service stable and reliable, we need to take adjustments in cases some rates arent affordable anymore for us.

If things gets better, i have no doubt in increasing it again.

Regards

Marcel

why move greece and cyprus in tier with others countries?????? very bad news!!!!

Every month were adjusting the PPD to the last month ad rates.
Unfortunatly we experienced very low results for those countrys and are forced to reduce this.
In order to keep our service stable and reliable, we need to take adjustments in cases some rates arent affordable anymore for us.

If things gets better, i have no doubt in increasing it again.

Regards

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

Check my PM, please.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back