Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
views are like half what they where since this [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]pidgeons and am talking about two separate accounts i don't know why but this is what happened plz remove it[/FONT]

same here

same here guys daily new error
its all system is broken guys

I have the same. I upload my videos into a map called up on saturday. Looking into the map today, all videos gone.. There goes the rewards! All my embed videos are showing that message, not good!

views are like half what they where since this [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]pidgeons and am talking about two separate accounts i don't know why but this is what happened plz remove it[/FONT]

Same here, messaged them and they told me it's my own problem.. Probally all my videos making decent money are deleted and not available anymore :(

Last edited:
same here guys daily new error
its all system is broken guys

I have the same. I upload my videos into a map called up on saturday. Looking into the map today, all videos gone.. There goes the rewards! All my embed videos are showing that message, not good!

It would help alot, if you can send me detailed reports about this thing, instead of keeping us in the dark.
A detailed report would be:
- Your OS
- Your Browser including the version
- installed addons on this browser

Send this via PM please.

Regards

Marcel

I don't receive any email in order to confirm payout request, even if it says "A link for confirming this payout has been sent to your Email! Please click the link it contains to request the payout."

It's only me?

Edit: Never mind, i received it 1 hour later :D

Last edited:

It would help alot, if you can send me detailed reports about this thing, instead of keeping us in the dark.
A detailed report would be:
- Your OS
- Your Browser including the version
- installed addons on this browser

Send this via PM please.

Regards

Marcel

i'm already mailing with openload support. Is that the same or should i send pm to you?

fucking pigeon
smile11.gif

s2IvNMVB63Y.jpg

@openload - need your reply on this

Can I use your host but I don't want any ads on my embedded video. I don't want to earn from affiliates, I just want to share good quality video and no ads with my visitors. I can pay for monthly premium fee

Hi,

our service is basing 100% on ads and there wont be any paid alternative.
We are thinking of very capped advertising and doing a non reward alternative.

Regards

Marcel

Hi guys!

How does this feature work? "[FONT=&amp]Force Users to disable Adblock"

Do I need to activate it?

Does it rise my earnings?[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back