Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload speed 309.1 kb/s

-_-
------------------------------------------------------------
video buffering every few seconds
:((

Agreed. :( :(

I've never seen such slow, really slow upload speeds on openload. Both in web upload or ftp, it barely reaches 350kb/s.... on a really fast server that normally gives me 200-250Mbit/s upload speeds to openload.. :( Something is very wrong.

Just completely impossible to get any uploads done. :thumbdown:

And yeah, the videos are buffering a lot too. :(

I could now explain technically why uploads are slow right now and streams was sometimes laggy this evening, but that would be alot to complicated.
Basically the database issues affected also some other things which are catching up right now aswell, it just takes some time.

Regards

Marcel

Marcel please fixed image splash and video converter.

Web upload dead? Very Very Slow speed in all day and not stabile.
FTP is work very fast.

Remote upload please add up2stream.

Thank you and good work.Longlife Openload.

Marcel please fixed image splash and video converter.

Web upload dead? Very Very Slow speed in all day and not stabile.
FTP is work very fast.

Remote upload please add up2stream.

Thank you and good work.Longlife Openload.

Hi,

splash aswell as converts should work normally.
Upload should be good aswell, if your browser is slow but ftp fast it means your browser have issues with SSL performace, as ftp servers are located on same servers then webupload
Just add up2stream urls with videomega instead of up2stream and it should work.

Regards

Marcel

im in this shit-method since 3 years but never seen a shit like that....
views are down not making even 10 views per new-blockbuster....even if added link on best remainin streamin sites
is all dead after solarmovie? cant fckin believe it

Last edited:
zlqzLE1.png

Can I use your host but I don't want any ads on my embedded video. I don't want to earn from affiliates, I just want to share good quality video and no ads with my visitors. I can pay for monthly premium fee

Hi Marcel.
I can't request payout. The confirmation links don't work. Each time a get a new link and try to click it, it directs me to empty openload site with error message. Please fix it.

Mkv Files that I remote upload giving an error when I tried to press the convert button to convert them to streamable links.

Edit: Fixed after more than an hour of waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back