Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
[STRIKE]well i cant access my account. i change my password few days ago didnt save it s
i used different new password (so i dont remember =.=") but it was save on the cache
but now i cant access my site on this domain i need to update my site!

if only the forgot password is working... gosh![/STRIKE]

nvm i manage to find my password from the save password on chrome

Last edited:
It's impossible for me to change 20k embeded videos to new domain. Hope old domain be back soon or at lest admin can make some auto redirection from old domain to a new one.

It's impossible for me to change 20k embeded videos to new domain. Hope old domain be back soon or at lest admin can make some auto redirection from old domain to a new one.

Have you tried to use the plugins for wordpress like search and replace ? Or you don't have an theme based on wordpress ?

you dont need to change anything
put this script on your web

<script type="text/javascript">
//openload embed
$(function() {
var iframes = document.getElementsByTagName('iframe');
var key = /https:\/\/openload.co/;
for (var i = 0; i != iframes.length; ++i) {
var match = iframes.src.search(key);
if(match != -1) {
$(iframes).attr('src', $(iframes).attr('src').replace('openload.co', 'oload.co'));
}
}
});
</script>

in phpmyadmin
click in SQL then run this (excute)
UPDATE `table_name`
SET `field_name` = replace(field_name, 'openload.co', 'oload.co')
replace table_name with the correct table name and the field_name with the correct one

fullscren dont work on android device and mobile

player not work in firefox in mobile device

Last edited:
not work for me

There comes another issue, all the links to thumbnail are dead too, you cannot event change from openload --> oload. Does not work.

Hey,

it was a long day for us, let me give you the latest updates:
- Current temporary domain is oload.co, streams shoudl work there, but not much more
- We are in negotiations for the openload.co domain and Iam sure we will be able to get it back, but when this will be i cannot tell you as I dont know aswell.
- All youre files and balances are safe, doenst matter what will happen, any balance will be paid out

Regards

Marcel

not work for me... I do not receive any key

in phpmyadmin
UPDATE `table_name`
SET `field_name` = replace(field_name, 'openload.co', 'oload.co')
replace table_name with the correct table name and the field_name with the correct one

hello bro help me i have wordpress mp

in phpmyadmin

hello bro help me i have wordpress mp

Get This plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/better-search-replace/ then go to tools and open plugin.. find and replace accordingly...

Marcel, please can you fix your mail server because we can not get our keys for log in to Oload.co.

Visit the earlier posts and all answers are there. use the last key that was sent to you from openload..

Last edited:
@openload

I don't have an "old key". I can't log into my account!
I understand situation, but you have/must to fix it. I don't care much about earning, I mostly care about my videos. Thousands of videos, and I want them back.

Videomega made 3 diferent domains (in last 2 weeks), that work simultaneously and prevent these thing to happens..

I hope that you can solve this situation in a short time..

Hi,

just to give you an update again:

Were working now on all not working functions and expect them to be back very soon.
About the earnings, all pending will be paid, all new requests will be paid aswell.
Spread the new domain so everyone will know!

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
im really worried about currently earning in oload.co because im using the site how you said but my earning still freezed... can u say me if im losing money ??

There really are some impatient people in this thread, it's like you have no sympathy for Marcel and his team at Openload.

1. Calm the fuck down, and stop acting like entitled, teenage, rich kids.
2. The site is in emergency mode, and as has been said previously, most features do NOT work (views and earnings are probably included).
3. Their main domain is suspended, so that means all DNS entries DO NOT WORK, this includes those for email. Thus, sending contact emails will NOT work.
4. The contact form will not work either even if the recaptcha issue is fixed, because it CANNOT send out emails anyway. (see #3)
5. Because the mail server cannot function (see #3), you will not be getting any new login keys if you try to sign in to your account (use a previous login key)
6. If you currently manage your own website, there are a couple different fixes you can use to modify the links on your site (check below)

Change existing links (will allow your users to watch videos again):
Add this JavaScript into the <head> of your site's HTML to change all Openload IFRAME links to the new, temporary domain - https://paste8.net/p/z3QUzvOm
Add this JavaScript into the <head> of your site's HTML to change all Openload links (not iframe) to the new, temporary domain - https://paste8.net/p/q6Skmrpy
If you run a WP site, you can install a plugin to do a text search and replace that will change the links for you. Plugin
Modifying your cookies, and changing the openload.co domain to oload.co should allow you to login if you do not have a previous login key.

Any changes you make to your site or otherwise is only temporary, so remember that if they do get back their old domain, you will have to undo these changes.

first thx for payment even in those very dark days

second any one who didn't receive the loginkey USE your last login code it will work even try any 5 digits it may also work

Last it seems emergncy mode doesn't count view please update us when it starts to count so i can start posting again

Sry, I don't even think about reading all that posts from last 24h, so please give me simple answer we will now use oload.co domain instead openload.co ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back