Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a suggestion to Marcel, in fact 1 year ago I suggested it, and if he listened me there would be no problem with deleted files and hacked accounts.
Again I can say: make IP login history and Security lock (On/Off option) with Allowed IPs for login in our accounts (many other hosts has this option).
Security lock will be used if you want. If you log in with the same IP every time this is an excellent option to protect your account.

0o0NuZR.png

Please remove these supported languages in subtitles:
"Church Slavic; Old Slavonic; Church Slavonic; Old Bulgarian; Old Church Slavonic"
Old Bulgarian and Slavonic are dead languages, no one speaks them already. They are not used for a thousand years. It's funny to see them in your supported languages and respect that you add them. But it's just pointless because are not useful. So please remove them.
Now the language is called only "Bulgarian".

Once upon a time ... or 1300 years ago the old Bulgarians came to the Balkans, they united with the Slavs and Thracians and created a new country called Bulgaria. Thus was created one of the oldest countries in Europe. Now Bulgaria is a small country but with great history.
The oldest gold treasure in the world was found in northeastern Bulgaria. Varna Necropolis – World's First Gold, more than 6000 years old! It's even older than the treasures in Egypt.

Last edited:
Today I just have to thank the OPenload recovered all my files, the best file host. I was very concerned with the work I've done but the Openload found a way I can onlysay thank you.

OMG, really?
Try to download this from Openload.co - https://openload.co/f/GSdXQUQz1sg/Windows_10_Build_14332_x64_ISO_en-us_google_drive_link_!!.rar
It's a 411 bytes rar archive with text file with link to latest Windows 10 14332 to Google Drive.

ccwZgsT.png

Detected Openload servers by Google Safe Browsing:
oqfnxc . oloadcdn . net
1fgm8r0 . oloadcdn . net
1fgm8ks . oloadcdn . net
1fgm8qt . oloadcdn . net
It's possible that others were detected.

Marcel, can you clean your servers because the users can not download files and watch videos.
Some of my users complain that they can not watch videos by Openload players, others reports when they open the page where is the Openload player their AV reported viruses.
What's happening?
Openload is safe or not?

Last edited:
Looks like Openload is down for maintenance, but what worries me much is that recently I received emails from several file hosting website admins asking me to change my passwords. 4 different hosts precisely suggested that there were some security problems and hack attempts. If anyone got similar emails perhaps you should check your recent activities. Maybe you started posting links on some sort of new, good looking website, which offered you extra money for submitting links? Or you shared account informations with admins and/or moderators of such websites? Well, things go a bit crazy, we should be extra careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back