Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there option to stop convert some .mkv files ? sometimes I upload .mks and I need it as same format

• Please raise the remote url from 1GB to 2.5GB max file size for non-videos
  • Make it where when I remote upload, let me choose where to put it, like what folder.
  • Also when moving files, give the option to move into sub-folders easier
  • We also need to be able to delete folders from the File Manager
  • And for the "All Links from this Folder" put a button for HTML code where it does <a href="Link here" title="Name of file here">Name of file - Size of file</a>
All of these are great feature suggestions I know I'd like to see added to Openload to make it a better experience.

Maybe other users will agree too and like this post :)

Last edited:
  • Make it where when I remote upload, let me choose where to put it, like what folder.
  • And for the "All Links from this Folder" put a button for HTML code where it does <a href="Link here" title="Name of file here">Name of file - Size of file</a>
All of these are great feature suggestions I know I'd like to see added to Openload to make it a better experience.

agree with you

yeah make the rar upload limit at least 2gb, if there is space require problem make rar file inactive delete 20~30days.

i would like to ask one more thing, add video embed code share button over the player like youtube has.

Marcel, on the panel said the payment is pending for bitcoin, but I did not request the payment because I use paypal. Will I lose money? Thanks.

Hi,
is there now a chance to put germany (and maybe austria and swiss) back to tier 1?
Hope your ad network has now better rates for those countries ... :)

Regards!

Hi,
is there now a chance to put germany (and maybe austria and swiss) back to tier 1?

Regards!

We will check this. I cant promise anything but we work hard to give the best rates always :)

__

Paypal payments are back with a delay upto 72 hours from your request.

Regards

Marcel

Hi,

Regards!

We will check this. I cant promise anything but we work hard to give the best rates always :)

__

Paypal payments are back with a delay upto 72 hours from your request.

Regards

Marcel
Is possible to get back Greece to tier 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back