Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've gotten messages from some of my visitors that they gotten some error while trying to view the videos (Something with the video format is not supported or something), I haven't been able to reproduce the error tho.

Otherwise it's a great service, and I recommend it to 100% :)

I've received $300+ the last couple of weeks, thanks :)

I've gotten messages from some of my visitors that they gotten some error while trying to view the videos (Something with the video format is not supported or something), I haven't been able to reproduce the error tho.

Otherwise it's a great service, and I recommend it to 100% :)

I've received $300+ the last couple of weeks, thanks :)

There are some possibilitys to get these error.
One of them is an outdated browser. If you can get details from your users, we will troubleshoot it :)

Best Regards

Marcel

Why am i getting this on firefox? "the video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support", but if i play it on chrome it just plays the sound without the video.

Why am i getting this on firefox? "the video playback was aborted due to a corruption problem or because the video used features your browser did not support", but if i play it on chrome it just plays the sound without the video.

....but if i play it on chrome it just plays the sound without the video.
I got this in Mozilla Firefox also. No video, only sound :(

Links would be really helpfull :)

Regards

Marcel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back