Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems to not work the remote uploaded to youtube and the thumbails for videos not converted into stream. Can you check it?

Regards

It seems to not work the remote uploaded to youtube and the thumbails for videos not converted into stream. Can you check it?

Regards
Hi Fergar,

Youtube is instable atm, most of our Server Ips are blocked on YT :(.
There will be an Option soon to create manually thumbs for not converted videos.

Regards

Marcel

Thanks For The Payments..Great Service Good Player Super Fast..But Earnings is Low Moderate..Compared to videowood..Why? Sir..
im such thinking..why?because.. our earnings is too low is because..openload is good support..probably the outcome...
and i notice when i receive the Payments coming from The PayPal its very huge Fee amount for a little money
How to Fix This Admin Marcel..boss

Last edited:
Thanks For The Payments..Great Service Good Player Super Fast..But Earnings is Low Moderate..Compared to videowood..Why? Sir..
im such thinking..why?because.. our earnings is too low is because..openload is good support..probably the outcome...
and i notice when i receive the Payments coming from The PayPal its very huge Fee amount for a little money
Hi,
can you tell me what is the fee for $20?
I have received from VoDLocker ($20 fee $1) and from Vidto ($10 with fee $0.70)
OpenLoad.io fees are higher or not?

Screenshot_3.jpg

see this meaning if i have 100$ to cashout i receive 93$ total amount 7% tax

Last edited:
Screenshot_3.jpg

see this meaning if i have 100$ to cashout i receive 93$ total amount 7% tax

Hi,

please blame paypal for the fees and not us.
Paypal fee is 0,35+1,9%-4,9% depends on country youre living.
So max 5%, its for you like 7% because of initial fee if 0,35

Regards

Marcel

Feel free to contact us anytime, to compare earnings :)
If you have a very high ammount of adblock views youre earnings could be lower than mentioned, otherwise it should be fine.

Regards

Marcel

Support the mobile online displays?

Yes we support mobile devices.

Nice but unfortunalyl very slow with zoom...

Hi,

please contact me via pm to troubleshoot your low upload speed with zoom.
You should atleast get 100-300mbps per connection.

Regards

Marcel

Last edited:
hkGuX9h.jpg

slow? :D

I think it's ok
Are you using any program for uploading to Openload? I am doing this via online site option and my speed is ~1-2 mb/s but my net is pretty fast.

One more question for Openload Admin.
What do you think about adding an option to share (link) full folder?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back