Openload.io - Video/MP3/Image/File - Up to 40$/10k - Unlimited Speed - No Premium Acc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like my stats is being shaved. I have high traffic in my site.
When I take a look stats in my site I have more than 1k plus views but in your stats only 100+

ImFRTCf.jpg

MQpj05G.jpg

:facepalm:

Do I have to forced the viewers to disable the adblock?

Feels like my stats is being shaved. I have high traffic in my site.
When I take a look stats in my site I have more than 1k plus views but in your stats only 100+

ImFRTCf.jpg

MQpj05G.jpg

:facepalm:

Do I have to forced the viewers to disable the adblock?

Hey,

what i can say is we count every view. We dont shaving anything.
We count up to 3 views per 24 hours per Ip. If you have alot non unique traffic, its possible that its not counting.

Regards

Marcel

Downloads/Streams are counted up to 3 times every 24 hours per IP.
- Rewards arent counted strictly per view. Its depending on the conversion of advertisements on player ADS

>>Meaning if You Have 10k view..You Dont Reach The Tier..because..
Its depending on the conversion of advertisements on player ADS

How come my almost 13k view in One Video..Conversion
of advertisements on player ADS..do You Think i make it a tier..
or 3k only of conversion,,in my o
pinion..

I Think Marcel Admin its Time To increase u
p to 10 Times
every 24 hours per IP.. i Know This Host is Good And Fast and payment​
please Credits specially Low Tier..:)

Last edited:
I can only say one thing about Openload:

It's the BEST video host that I have ever come across. Has a professional administrator and great tech support, listens to their users and their suggestions/requests, and so many other good things I could say about it.

Yes, it's a bit of a bummer that it only pays up to 3 views/IP/24 Hours. But i'm confident that soon, Openload will have the means to increase that a bit, considering how fast and steadily it's growing.

Hello,

Forcing users to disable Adblock does not work for Google Chrome.

Yes it does.

Works fine. With adblock enabled you get a message on the video saying that the publisher of the video requires you to disable adblock to view it.

For YOU to see that message, you need to be logged out of your own Openload account. (and of course have adblock enabled to see that message)

Yes it does.

Works fine. With adblock enabled you get a message on the video saying that the publisher of the video requires you to disable adblock to view it.

For YOU to see that message, you need to be logged out of your own Openload account. (and of course have adblock enabled to see that message)

Oh Yeah !
Indeed, I was logged in to my account on Google Chrome. Thank you.

Do you know if it is possible to personnalize the message that visitors get ?

Last edited:
Yes it does.

Oh Yeah !
Indeed, I was logged in to my account on Google Chrome. Thank you.

Do you know if it is possible to personnalize the message that visitors get ?

No, you can't personalize the message....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back