Status
Not open for further replies.
is 3 x 1000

o this ???

iOOeZ.png

from where did u get this pic :sleeping:

@Uploader today is the lunching day right ?

xteam1 , that for streams in divxmov...

still new site domain name is not revaled..

also $3 for 1000 downloads (that means non unique too, multi count on single ip with fully completed downloads) + 2 pop up ads

That's all

finally someone we can trust :D

looking forward for it :)

i just like the whole 1 kb cauz i upload small stuffs :D

P.s will it be 3$/1000 for all countries ? or tires :'(

Hey , It will be up to 40$ per 10000 ( No-Unique ) downloads ,

uploader will the same no anime/cartoon rules apply to this site as well ^_^ ?

No , You can upload whatever you want except CP

today start ?

Yes ,

from where did u get this pic :sleeping:

@Uploader today is the lunching day right ?

Yes ,

xteam1 , that for streams in divxmov...

still new site domain name is not revaled..

also $3 for 1000 downloads (that means non unique too, multi count on single ip with fully completed downloads) + 2 pop up ads

That's all

Now up to 40$ per 10000 Downloads all filesizes multicount of course , we will try our best to keep the website clean from alot of ads

ok , waiting the site :sun:

Will be launched in 2 Hours

come on guys its just another xfs crap site... dont fall for that

No my friends it's a sister site of DivXMov.net who is operating now for more than 3 Months and who pay users regulary , ask about this

For all ,

The Website will be launched today here are the features :

Storage : 250GB
Max Upload : 2GB
Upload Speed : 1GB/s ( multiple servers )
Download Speed for users is 4 MB/s
No Premium at all

We have decided to make a Rank System , It will be published when the Website start .

Regards
DivXMov.Net

Hey,

I know you're not going to listen to me because you already bought the MFHS license (it's cheap so you should heed my warning), but you need to shut it down and get a new script. You're looking at streaming, so get xvideosharing pro or xfilesharing pro with the mods.

Once you get even slightly popular that script is gonna fail left right and center. It's cheap for a reason. Do not use it unless you're a good coder yourself and ready to fix errors non-stop.

It's in your best interest to switch before trying to grow.

Just a warning....

Hey Jesse

Thank you verry much for the Information
Yes I'm a good coder and we had already serveral problems with the script and it's taked us alot of work to fix it ,
Actually we are not interest to buy Xfilesharing pro or Xvideosharing as me and my team already working on a self created Script

As I montioned in my first post the way for success is "Do Not Spend More than you get only if it's urgent"
So why buy Xfilesharing for 400$ and we are going to publish our own Script in the next month ?

with 400$ we can pay our Affiliates for the next Month or 2 months

Personaly I was owner of a Real business " Call Center " with over 20 employers but I failed to manage it & to pay the employers because I've paid/Invested more than I can get .

But I've created other real businesses with less Investement and it successfull and that's what we Do now .

Thank you

Oh than you should be good. You should open with the new script. Less chance of something going wrong with a script switching.

"Do Not Spend More than you get only if it's urgent"
- its gonna be urgent. Every week for the first little while

Best of luck. Hopefully it all works out for you :)

No offense and I don't know what you hope to achieve with the site.

But the site looks really ugly and unprofessional, I wouldn't want to do anything with it and yes you could go on and say that I don't need to use/download from the website but that's not gonna stop many from thinking what I am thinking.

NokNA.png

I'm a very bad coder. Actually I'm a business man (I build Call Centers, Multimedia Industries, Chemical Factory and others and after build it I suck profits from it and then sold it to some one else) and recently I had problems with some lawsuits against me so my dad said I should study LAW! So I'm studding law now !
But I'm also working on script right now.. It's almost done just stuck at the Payment and stuffs gateway building. Should be finished soon! When I saw DivXMov.Net it's remind me a good site called VideoBB (which is currently open again) if you build something like that would be good too.. But choose your servers carefully and PLEASE NO OVH SHIT!

Thank You.

Romania is part of Interpol (something like FBI) , so your server will be down very soon . Try another country .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back