Oozy short urls | earn up to $10 | $5 min payout | cheap advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

oozy

Banned
Banned
oozy is an url shortening service where you can share you links and earn money from them, we have a low minimum payout and there is no ip per day limit.
You can earn upto $10 per 1000 visits and with a minimum payout of $5 you could be cashing out in no time.
You also have 2 ways to cash out either weekly or monthly.

Our rates may change from time to time whenever we have promotions running or special offers, this is to give you the best possible experience when earning while shortening.
We are also offering users the chance to advertise there site with us, your website will be on the interstitial page and this will give your site visitors, if you would like to advertise your site with us then do get in touch by sending me a pm.

Should you ever need support then you need not worry, we will help you in plain english.
SPECIAL OFFER: the first 5 members to pm me on here(wjunction) will have 1 site added on oozy, just send me a pm thanks.

You can sign up below.(where the letter dot is a.and no spaces)
www dot oozy dot pw

Thanks and happy earning.
Louise McAnuff

Last edited:
25 comments
Hi thanks but sadly im not allowed to post urls for some reason :(
EDIT: I tried to pm you but again im not allowed, your blog has been added thanks.

Last edited:
hi..

oozy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

pls clear all ur private messages

activation mail not received as well

pls tell me ur skype id ?

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry about the hassle, first off the quota thing on here is weird as i have only 2 messages in my inbox one from the the staff(welcome message) and one from dannyarcher.
Also having checked your accounts it seems you are now enabled.
Please check your spam filters thanks.

Last edited:
hi..,

oozy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

not working....i'm unable PM you....

Last edited:
Hi guys sorry about the hassle, first off the quota thing on here is weird as i have only 2 messages in my inbox one from the the staff(welcome message) and one from dannyarcher.
Also having checked your accounts it seems you are now enabled.
Please check your spam filters thanks.

Got no mail no nothing

Hi again guys, im sorry about the trouble, there was a typo in the email address which is used in sending out the automated emails that contain your password, this has now been fixed, please use the forgot password link located in the login section thanks.

Again im sorry about the hassle it has caused.

Hi again guys, im sorry about the trouble, there was a typo in the email address which is used in sending out the automated emails that contain your password, this has now been fixed, please use the forgot password link located in the login section thanks.

Again im sorry about the hassle it has caused.

hi..,

not working....i'm unable PM you....
Im not sure why this is happening but i will have a skype account in the next few hours in which people can get in touch.
EDIT: You can now pm but im maxed at 2 pms before i need to delete them. do send me a pm and ill reply back.

Last edited:
Webmoney may be added in the future if there is demand for it thanks.

This is an update to say that i now have skype so you can contact me directly through skype.
Thanks

Last edited:
Anyone had a payment yet? or if there earnings are any good, im looking at giving them a try, thanks if anyone could give me advice.

very very low rates....ur competitor giving 1$ - 1.5 $ minimum rate for all countries...u r giving 0.4$....thats not acceptable

change ur rates otherwise...nobody join here...bcoz as i said ur competitor/well known reputed shorten links giving better rates than you

No one else has had problems with our rates, infact with in 3 days someone has request a payout of just over $11.

No one else has had problems with our rates, infact with in 3 days someone has request a payout of just over $11.

Yes, this is me. I have been very happy with oozy and have no problems with the rates. The rates are good for me as my target audience is mostly U.S.

Sadly at the this time only paypal is accepted.
@mostlyb your payment will be issued on friday, as we do weekly payments, thanks for using oozy.

Sadly at the this time only paypal is accepted.
@mostlyb your payment will be issued on friday, as we do weekly payments, thanks for using oozy.

Thank you! When you get a chance, can you please email me? Have a quick question for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back