OneBestHosting.com - cPanel, 4GB space, 40GB BW from $1.99/mo(Netherlands/Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it's down.
We are receiving some DDOS attacks most probably from a wj member, I know who he is.
Seems that people cannot focus on their business and have enough time to ruin others.

Yes, it's down.
We are receiving some DDOS attacks most probably from a wj member, I know who he is.
Seems that people cannot focus on their business and have enough time to ruin others.

Up and down again. Waiting for good news. What you said is just competition in with bad attitude. Ruin others he ruin himself, I think.

I'm going to buy a montly plan to host a Wordpress blog. I'll let you guys know about how was the service.

24 hours after my purchase, I didn't received any e-mail or info about my order. You guys don't work on saturday? And yes, I opened a ticket.

Last edited:
Thank you! Everything running fine. :)

UPDATE: 1 day using One Best Hosting service and I really like it. Very fast! Recommended so far.

Last edited:
Mr. Akshay Srivastava,
I have paid you $100 for 6 months of hosting.

I sent several emails, support ticekts, and private messages on WJunction asking for my username and password so I could login and start using my account.
You finally gave me my login credentials for the first time on Sept 29th, 2012 so that should mean my 6 months is up on March 29th, 2013. Before Sept 29th, I had no way to use my account because you did not send me login credentials until Sept 29th.

Date: Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 4:53 AM
Subject: Reseller Account Information
To: xxxxxx xxxxx <xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

PLEASE PRINT THIS MESSAGE FOR YOUR RECORDS - PLEASE READ THIS EMAIL IN FULL.

Dear xxxxxx xxxxx
The reseller hosting account for xxxx.org has been set up. The username and password below are for both cPanel to manage your Reseller Account.
New Account Info:"

However, you are now sending me notices that my account is being suspended for none payment after only two months of use:

From: One Best Hosting/Cyberls <support@onebesthosting.com>
Date: Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Subject: Third Invoice Overdue Notice
To: xxxxxx xxxxx<xxxxxxxxxxx@gmail.com>

Dear xxxxxx xxxxx,

This is the third and final billing notice that your invoice no. 3589 which was generated on 30/11/2012 is now overdue. Failure to make payment will result in account suspension."

How can this be fair to pay for 6 months and only get 2 months?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back