OneBestHosting.com - cPanel, 4GB space, 40GB BW from $1.99/mo(Netherlands/Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened 2 tickets, 2 days ago and still no response

Please read your private message.

I opened the ticket as you requested on 12/23 (Monday) so that I could get my username and password sent to me. Please reply with my username and password so that I can start to use the hosting I paid you $100 for.
Tim,
Replied to you.

Mr. Akshay Srivastava,
Can you please send me a username and Password today (Friday) so I can finally use my Medium Sized Reseller. I opened a ticket as you requested on Monday, and 4 days later, I still have no login credentials. Shouldn't it take just 5 minutes to send me my info?

Tim,

I know it's taking time, but I've already PM'ed you the problem.
I;m still waiting for the script owner to help.
If he doesn't replies till tomorrow, I'll be using an alternative script.

do you offer transfer from my old host to yours shared hosting? how much?

Yes, we can do transfers.
But we would require certain download links of your backup to restore your account.
Transferring from old host is completely free.
Please read your PM for more details.

Another Month of Great Service! :)) I highly Recommend! Loving the speeds and great uptime!

Last month I did kind of cheat and try out another service for a few days, But I came back , they couldnt beat the support and speed!

Hosting activation

so i bought a 4 month basic package yesterday but until now no activation... i am starting to get worried since in general hosts don't take more than 10 hours to activate...

thank you

thank you sir for the fast reply! i have more than 12 websites in other hosts so if onebesthosting is really good we can think of a vps or dedicated server later.

Long time no down. I hope you can keep this.

Site is down for nearly 24h.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back