OneBestHosting.com - cPanel, 4GB space, 40GB BW from $1.99/mo(Netherlands/Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Black Pearl

Ok, for this Order please refound my money. Order Number: 7134809971

How much days need to wait for back me money??

Last edited:
@Black Pearl No sir me not hosted ilegal anything in that order, You not aproved NEVER that ORDER. You just aproved one order last 1 weeks and it one person stole me logs and abused via in it.

Check you that Order Number: 7134809971 and you see in WHMCS Billing System, not aproved NEVER.

@Black Pearl No sir me not hosted ilegal anything in that order, You not aproved NEVER that ORDER. You just aproved one order last 1 weeks and it one person stole me logs and abused via in it.

Check you that Order Number: 7134809971 and you see in WHMCS Billing System, not aproved NEVER.
I'll refund that payment within 30 minutes.

Great Host! I`ve had them for Maybe 2 months now, I believe. and So Far things have been Great! I`ve had a little down time but That was not there fault. I`m currently hosting Several Domains with them. The one MAIN thing I really love about this host that was hard to get elsewhere is SPEED! I can do between 80-90 Megs down from my Shared host its amazing! Will Continue To be with them as well, And quick tech support as well:)

do we have any updates? my site has been down for about 48 hours and i havent heard anything and i cant even connect to you OBH website to submit a ticket. this is really disappointing.

When problems will be fixed?? ;/

I paid a few days ago for 3 months hosting. Is it possible to get back this money and resign from hosting??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back