OneBestHosting.com - cPanel, 4GB space, 40GB BW from $1.99/mo(Netherlands/Germany)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Offline

Dear sir,

We are very sorry for this happening.
But, the server wasn't down, our ip was null routed by our datacenter because of a client doing DDOS from our servers.
DC only gave 15 minutes to solve the problem, and unfortunately, it was night time here when the report was sent and we couldn't respond to them in those 15 minutes.

The issue has been fixed now.
We are sorry for the problems caused.

Was promised a free domain with my account (according to the terms on his website for the "Medium Reseller"), but was charged $14.99 for the domain anyway.
(On 5/26/12 I spent over $100 on their biggest hosting package for 6 months)

Notified OneBestHosting of this overcharge and they have apologized and promised a partial refund of $14.99 for the mistaken overcharge for the domain. I'm hoping this Host is honest and will send the partial refund and will setup my account. I'm hoping for a good experience with this host.

Last edited:
Was promised a free domain with my account (according to the terms on his website for the "Medium Reseller"), but was charged $14.99 for the domain anyway.
(On 5/26/12 I spent over $100 on their biggest hosting package for 6 months)

Notified OneBestHosting of this overcharge and they have apologized and promised a partial refund of $14.99 for the mistaken overcharge for the domain. I'm hoping this Host is honest and will send the partial refund and will setup my account. I'm hoping for a good experience with this host.

I've refunded you $14.99.
I'm sorry for the inconveniences caused.

If I buy hosting package. Can I host some small softwares in rar format or some kind of graphic materials such as fonts, PSD, Vector within the limit of my package?

If I buy hosting package. Can I host some small softwares in rar format or some kind of graphic materials such as fonts, PSD, Vector within the limit of my package?

Sure you can.
Please read your Private Message for more details.

Thanks for your clear info. I tried your host and feel fine so far. It loads so fast. I hope there will be no downtime or long downtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back