Olympic Opening Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.

arko66

I tried my hardest to sit through the agony of the Brits (Im british) trying desparately to put on a spectacular event to mark the opening of the 30th Olympia.
I had to cringe and turned red throughout the whole farce! What an embarrassement... Probably the worst opening ceremony I can ever remember.
How do you rate the opening ceremony?

A = Spectacular

B = Good

C = Fair

D = Poor

E = Waste of Money

(I lost the poll thingy!.. could a mod work it out for me? XD )

16 comments
C- first 1hr to 90 min was so boring when it was time to bring the torch into the arena to the verry end it was great. Before was so boring everything a mess to much going on at one time. It felt kind like I was in English class from 7th to 10th grade or I was watching the History channel

I only liked the Mr. Bean part and the depiction of industrial revolution. It really must have took hell lot of practice for the whole crowd to perform. But its olympics! The standards were really high. I was expecting much more :(

E

ZwyfU.jpg

BAij6.jpg

Couldn't say more..

Well, I think the opening ceremony was spectacular.
No one's trying to say what was actually bad, a real argument, not opinion.
So yeah, pure

A

If you want to rate something properly, you start from A, and then tell us what is that you saw bad, that failed, what collapsed, crushed, who and where fucked up....
Also, show us a better opening ceremony...

Last edited:
I would rate it a B

It wasnt that spectacular but i loved most of the plays that were introduced there
like the industrial revolution,children story 1 (Mary Poppins Rescue),The James Bond and the Queen 1,Ofcourse the Mr Been segment and also the flying doves but didnt like the stupid music segment where there was a boy and a girl story it was so idiotic

C = Fair

some Really waste of money i would say some Segments were awesome and some were just no needed and Especially the Rowan Atkinson segment was one Exciting and fun other than just not much that standard as we all expected

The first part was boring and too long. Mr. Bean's part was not funny (if you've seen most of his work), it was mostly a repeat and very predictable.

B+

I only liked the opening part of James Bond & the Queen plus Mr Bean.

The rest were -_-

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back