Oload.net | Financial Stability.. Switch to our 70% PPS and $25 PPD programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday all it was fine but after requesting , today oload.net don't reload, why? So i used vpn and all it's work , so why you are blocking some IP's !!!

Yesterday all it was fine but after requesting , today oload.net don't reload, why? So i used vpn and all it's work , so why you are blocking some IP's !!!

The site script automatically ban IPs which do suspicious activities.

Anyway, there are only 3 banned IPs, last one was in 2016-06-21, not yesterday as you said.

You shoud sale your crazy script like Gboxes. Uploaders are not your slaves and not for sale after 6 month hard working !!! SCAM

yeh this is the answer from all Scamers

When you can't describe your issue, When you say wrong things, don't describe others with SCAM.

Who are you to be scammed? you are anonymous person who list SCAM word in any phrase.

Stop flooding the thread.

ALL files deleted I'm free and go to hell big SCAM with big SHAVING proof : Admin says "[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]We pay for them more than we earn from[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular], so we decided to [/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]downgrade them[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] one group for each country.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]France: From group A to B[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Italy: From group B to C[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]"[/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]

The new way for [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]SHAVING !!![/FONT][FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular][/FONT]

any recent payout screen shot from this host?
yVzolyG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back