OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My VPS is down for hours. When will I expect to get this fix?

For VPS's please use the appropriate topic..

Firefox can't find the server at ...... my forum not visible on any browser, c,mon guys fix that server

We currently have a issue with the clustered dns servers we are using for shared/reseller host, this should be fixed in a matter of hours from now.

EDIT:
DNS servers are fixed now, everything should be working fine again now.

Last edited:
The servers IP was blocked by our datacenter because it was sending out to much spam, it will be back up in a minute.,

Both shared hosting servers are back online now, there was a problem with the cluster master's dns servers.. The problem is fixed now.

If you experience any problems, please first check the network status page before submitting a ticket.
When there are known problems in our network we will write an article on that page. :heiligenschein:

Last edited:
your hosting is down for the whole day ... whats happening there ? i tried many times during the day and every time my websites are down.... whats the issue ?

Order placed.. please activate and confirm :)

Thanks

Jamie

Hello? Any response? I am still waiting. I thought it would be quick/instant activation and site says rapid support?

Well the hosting hasn't even been up 24 hours and its gone down? I know the hosting is only cheap but even that is unacceptable by any standard.

Please take a look.

After being up for less than an hour, I have decided to cancel and request a refund. The hosting was not up to standard at all, and there was about 5% uptime.... I just about managed to upload my wordpress files within the whole time it was up... that is all...

I would personally be extra vigilant if you do decide to sign up with this host, otherwise I would avoid...

Sorry but by anybodies standards, the amount of downtime is unacceptable.

Last edited:
I have a couple of sites hosted with them and they have been down for about a day, with a few uptimes here and there. I have messaged them about this situation and they said their server is under DDoS attack and they can't do anything about it. I am considering moving to another host, because this downtime it's really hurting my rankings.

bought 4 days ago. on 2nd day have DDoS attack can't access the site at all. 3rd too. today is normal. but maybe will request refund and change to another host.

they down again what shit service, and they even not answer on any email, no apologize for customer/users nothing, bad they are so bad, stay away from this service people, worst of worst

I have a couple of sites hosted with them and they have been down for about a day, with a few uptimes here and there. I have messaged them about this situation and they said their server is under DDoS attack and they can't do anything about it. I am considering moving to another host, because this downtime it's really hurting my rankings.

We can also start providing ddos protection for the shared hosting server, but the prices will be increased..
What would you rather see cheap prices or higher prices with ddos protection?

avoid this shity service they down 20 days in month

Do you have any graph's of the 20 days of downtime? We have never been down for so many days.

every second day shared server its down, yes you get me not 20 days its 15 days in month,find softaculous licence expired, try to install forum find only smf, no phpbb3 no mybb??

realy i not want any argue with you and nothing personal but, your service its garbage and people must known that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back