OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All tickets reponses are below 12 hrs most of the time, and i am currently out of the country so therefor ticket replies may take a little longer then normal.

But i don't thats a problem anymore since you are going to leave us, regarding your refund request we will not refund it since you violated our terms of service.

they always down this realy going to be another shit service, now its time to move my site to reliable host, this guys are 15 days up and 15 days down disaster

Hi,

I am finally back from my vacation, all problems should be solved in several minutes from now!

Simple question why shared server its always down, also there is no DDOS protection, so if you want to people stay and use your service recomended DDOS protection, maybe your service after that will be more expensive but that is price for it, otherwise i move my site to another host with DDOS protection.

Simple question why shared server its always down, also there is no DDOS protection, so if you want to people stay and use your service recomended DDOS protection, maybe your service after that will be more expensive but that is price for it, otherwise i move my site to another host with DDOS protection.

1. If you need DDOS protection on shared hosting plans the price would not be $1,99, but around $10 for the same specifications.

2. Your free to do whatever you like ;) , we are not offering this protection because our company aims for cheap not ddos protection.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back