OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

hi, how do you manage dmca complaints? Can I host my anime website which contains embedded video links? my website is www.anime44.co.uk -

what is your inode limit for your VPS? how many domains can i host and is there 24/7 technical support for your vps?

Hello,

Bought shared like 3 hours ago still no action :/ Ticket #KN05275

Please and thanks! :hehe:

Activated.

hi, how do you manage dmca complaints? Can I host my anime website which contains embedded video links? my website is www.anime44.co.uk -

what is your inode limit for your VPS? how many domains can i host and is there 24/7 technical support for your vps?

You can not run this site on our shared hosting server, please use the appropriate topic.

please help
Ticket Created #OH75328

Replied.

Are you guys accepting webmoney as payment method? I don't see it as an option, though somewhere in this topic it was said that you were accepting it.

Are you guys accepting webmoney as payment method? I don't see it as an option, though somewhere in this topic it was said that you were accepting it.

We currently don't have any payment gateway to do this automatically, if you want to pay through Webmoney please open a new support ticket to the Sales department. :)

Which dc in nl? Test ip?

live support always offline......hurrrmmm

Your right live support is not online that much as it should be, and most tickets created inside the client area are answered & solved fast.

Thanks.

???

service its down again, maybe its a time moving my site to another host

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back