OffshoreWebspace.net - CloudLinux, 5GB Space, 50GB Bandwidth from $2.95 p/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i might be interested
logo.gif

Offshore Web Space is an offshore web hosting , located in Netherlands.
Our FR/NL Shared/Reseller cluster includes-

*AMD Phenom(tm) II X2(8GB RAM) Dedicated server
*Quad core i7 920 (8GB RAM) Dedicated server
100Mbps uplink

Reseller Hosting Plans-

RS1-

10GB Space
75GB Data Transfer
cPanel account limit- 50
Price- $6.99/month Order now

RS2-

20GB Space
150GB Data Transfer
cPanel account limit- 100
Price- $8.99/Month Order now

RS3-

50GB Space
Unmetered Data Transfer
150 cPanel accounts
Free domain name on semi annually or annual plan
Price- $12.99 Order Now

RS4-

Unlimited* Space
Unmetered Data Transfer
200 cPanel account creation limit
Free domain name on semi annually or annual plan
Price- $15.99 Order Now

Shared Hosting Plans -

Starter-
5Gb space
50GB Data transfer
5x Addon/Parked domains
Starting from $1.99/m Order now

Medium-
15Gb space
100GB Data transfer
15x Addon/Parked domains
Starting from $2.99/m Order now

Pro-
25Gb space
Unmetered Data transfer5x Addon/Parked domains
Starting from $3.99/m Order Now

Ultimate-
Unlimited* space
Unmetered Data transfer
5x Addon/Parked domains
Starting from $5.50/m Order Now

=> Please contact us For limited 24Hour Free trial, or custom orders.
Mail us -
info@offshorewebspace.net

All shared and Reseller Plans include -
7-Days Money Back Guarantee
Free SEO tools for quick inclusion on Google (Attracta)
Industry leading Trendy Site Builder
Antivirus (ClamD inbuilt in cPanel)
3 times a week Offsite secure Backup

Reseller Plans - include Custom Nameservers.

Terms And Conditions - ToS

Privacy Policy - Privacy
*Unlimited space is the physical space limit of the server which is upto 12 Terabytes.​

@wbestw:

If you have any questions regarding those packages please feel free to contact livesupport or open a pre-sales ticket. :)

Hi Galex !!

i don't have use your service from 11/03/2013 but my account still available automatic payment from paypal
Can you refund help me ?
Invoice #485

Hope you help

Last edited:
Cpanel not licenced and cannot acces it

This server is currently not licensed. Please contact the server administrator. Other services available on this server such as web services are likely functioning normally. (Cannot read license file)

privacy guaranteed?

Well if we do that the prices will have to be raised to since those synflood protections are not cheap. And maybe you did not notice but we aim for cheap.
Have you guys considered of offering an extra plan with DDos protection(still keep the ones without) but charging more(instead of $2, may be 5-6 dollars for the plan with DDos protection , I think there are people who are willing to pay more if that means, they will have less downtime.
I am currently looking for offshore ones with DDos protection, but they are quite expensive, so if you are willing to offer one that are cheaper than them, I bet you will gain a lot of customers.

Last edited:
Have you guys considered of offering an extra plan with DDos protection(still keep the ones without) but charging more(instead of $2, may be 5-6 dollars for the plan with DDos protection , I think there are people who are willing to pay more if that means, they will have less downtime.
I am currently looking for offshore ones with DDos protection, but they are quite expensive, so if you are willing to offer one that are cheaper than them, I bet you will gain a lot of customers.

Hardware DDOS protection is expensive, would also mean we have to increase the prices quite a bit.

Cpanel not licenced and cannot acces it

Fixed now :)

Ticket #SY80235

Replied

what goin on with you guys please add mybb on softaculous??

What server are you located on? Please open a ticket to get this fixed faster :)

Very very good support!
Highly recommended

I am using their services for about 3 months now. I started with a shared server and then I bought another one, because it worked very well. Other than a few minor hiccups when the server was down or visibly slower, it works like a charm. In the last 30 days I have 99.79% uptime, according to pingdom.com (most of the downtimes were for about 1 minute).

Considering the price they are asking, their services are the best for start-up websites. I haven't tested their dedicated servers yet, but considering their shared ones, I must say they are awesome. Highly recommended!

Hardware DDOS protection is expensive, would also mean we have to increase the prices quite a bit.

Fixed now :)

Replied

What server are you located on? Please open a ticket to get this fixed faster :)

lol and i got this from support?? You may download MyBB here: http://www.mybb.com/download/latest
After downloading, all you need to do is extract, upload via FTP or File Manager and install.

wow i didnt know that realy???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back