OffshoreWebspace.net -50GB HDD,3.3Ghz-1.5GB RAM,1Gbps,2TB BW $13(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

You don't have to fill in any domains when ordering a virtual server package, so i guess you are having these problems while trying to order a shared/reseller hosting plan?

If so please contact live support or open a new support ticket with the desired product you wanted to order and we will take care of the rest:heiligenschein:

EDIT:

Also to manually fix this for now, when you are typing in your domain while ordering go to the URL bar in your browser and add www. in front of the domain. This will also solve the problem for now until we have edited the ordering links.

Last edited:
Hello @Galex

I'm interested in this package:

VS-3:
200GB HDD
Equal share CPU
Virtual Cores: 4
6GB RAM / 8GB Burstable
1Gbps Uplink
10TB Bandwidth
1 IP
---
$29,50

Do you have the option of purchasing a cPanel-x?

If i can expect your help in transferring?

Hi,

Yes when you are in the ordering process you can select cPanel/WHM at the control panel dropdown field.
We will also help you transfer any files, please open a support ticket regarding this.

Thanks

Hi,

Yes its true, we where not satisfied with the stability of the network located in Romania.
We are currently looking for a different location, we will probably go for Luxembourg.

Galex can you tell me " what you are doing with me, every day you down my server, please tell me what i have to do.

inamsoftwares.com

This problem was not caused by the server itself, when you have any issue's with the VPS like downtime please login to your client area and check the network status page there will be more detailed information there.

Will be the pricing similiar to the NL plans for the LU location?

If you visit this page:

https://www.offshorewebspace.net/offshore-vps-hosting.html

You can currently see 2 prices, one in big font ($9,50) but there also in another price which says the price: $ 13.

We have plans to edit all our prices to these amounts, but to answer your "real" question when this price change is done there will be no separate prices for different locations.

Soon after we will also give out a new 10% off recurring coupon :heiligenschein:

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer Galex i will wait for the new LU VPS and buy one.
I am very satisfied with my NL VPS(it's hundred times better than the RO one) and i can't wait to see how the LU VPS will be :)

Your web hosting service is very very bad, the fk page are not even load corectly, first time i i thinked maybe the theme i use cause problems, and i changed, tried another one the same...the scripts, not even tell..
i had so fk enough of yours services, this is 3rd or 4 hosting company that i change..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back