OffshoreWebspace.net -50GB HDD,3.3Ghz-1.5GB RAM,1Gbps,2TB BW $13(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying out the server. So far so good. I truly appreciate the effort taken by Galex to help me setup a Ubuntu 12.10 RDP. Top quality of support observed. Keep it up and business will definitely come your way!

Thank you for writing the review! :)

And we also have some small topic update!

1. New IP location added for all VPS packages in Sweden
  2. VPS stocks updated.

Does your offshore vps mean to be dmca ignore? Where i can ignore any dmca notice where won't lead to account suspension?

Thank you.

Does your offshore vps mean to be dmca ignore? Where i can ignore any dmca notice where won't lead to account suspension?

Thank you.

Yes, we will ignore the DMCA complaints as long as possible. Whenever we are forced by our datacenter(s) or court we will transfer your VPS to a different country. :heiligenschein:

vps has been great the past couple days ( virtual server 1 ) ... the only thing is i cant log into support ... if this gets fixed i will be upgrading to ( virtual server 2 )

Do you mean support.offshorewebspace.net? If this one does not work please use the ticketing system inside our client area. We have already integrated it with kayako! :)

Accessability?

This is the only place I can get in touch with you... Is there something wrong with you? Cannot access my member account, my cpanel and even your support page

This is the only place I can get in touch with you... Is there something wrong with you? Cannot access my member account, my cpanel and even your support page

We are always answering both e-mail and ticketing support, we also can't find any ticket or e-mail regarding your problems.
And also this is regarding our shared hosting packages please use the appropriate topic.

The problem was that I was not able to get into support page. I succeded however through "contact us" and emailing. The reply was quick, thank you! Really good service!

I just order plan 2.

How can we choose server location?

This is a first look to the server speed:

2503741597.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back