OffshoreWebspace.net -50GB HDD,3.3Ghz-1.5GB RAM,1Gbps,2TB BW $13(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, how do i pay for a 6/12 month cycle? only see month billing. Can i pay now and activate the server/start the paid period 4/5 months lates?

Just added the prices for the new billing cycles, You should be able to order now with a 6 month(s) billing cycle.

Last edited:
Ordred and waiting...

I can't open a new ticket!!!! There is no categories!!

Last edited:
Hi, I am very interested in your DEDI SPL x2 4GB dedicated server. I am consider buying for 6 months or maybe longer if the server stable. My question is whether you guys will helping me to move my sites to your new server?

I am hosting 2 sites on the other VPS provider and it has Cpanel and WHM on it. I just wondering if there is any way that you guys can help me to move my sites to your server without any down time.

Thanks in advance.

Ordred and waiting...

I can't open a new ticket!!!! There is no categories!!

Done, check your mail inbox for the login details :)

Hi, I am very interested in your DEDI SPL x2 4GB dedicated server. I am consider buying for 6 months or maybe longer if the server stable. My question is whether you guys will helping me to move my sites to your new server?

I am hosting 2 sites on the other VPS provider and it has Cpanel and WHM on it. I just wondering if there is any way that you guys can help me to move my sites to your server without any down time.

Thanks in advance.

If you order your dedicated server with a license for cPanel + WHM, then yes we can help you move your files.

Great speed, great uptime, great support!!

Thanks OffshoreWebspace! :)

No thank you! :heiligenschein:

And we also just recently added all our VPS plans with DNS management & weekly automated backups! And both features/services are brought to you for no extra additional charges at all! :-=

Our old promotion code ended sorry.
But i have also edited the first post with our new promotion code you may use!:-= : WJ20OFF

Yes it is. Do you take webmoney or payza?

I will need ubuntu desktop.
I will need some kind of RDP (VNC for example, or you can recommend) pre-installed. Is that do-able?

Last edited:
Yes RDP is pre-installed already :), And sorry but we do not support both payment gateways you mentioned.
Though we also have LibertyReserve checkout are you able to pay through LR?

Check your "Virtual Private Server Information" mail sent to you, the login details + link are located there.. :heiligenschein:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back