Offshore VPS's with no dmca - interest going downhill?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vps9Ryan

Hello lads ...

Before we started the service, we decided to take a poll and see if there was an interest in such a product. We have received a descent amount of sales, however, not as much as we anticipated.

Do you think the interest of offshore, no dmca virtual servers that allow you to host warez for <=$10/month is not a competitive product?

We aren't moaning about our sales pitch, but would love to have a good discussion, just like the old days. What things could be improved? What things are missing? What things are you on the hunt for?

I hope we can have a clean discussion ^_^

Cheers!

9 comments
Well, this depends on the datacenter you are offering out of. If they allow everything, except: child p0rn, spam, phishing and hacking - then you are allowed to do the rest. I do not see why anyone else would allow such things?

Every host in the Netherlands is BREIN's bitch (excuse my french). It doesn't matter which datacenter or host you choose in NL, if BREIN doesn't like your site they'll force your host to kick you out.

If you want to provide a no DMCA service, find a datacenter in Iran or a similar country.

the netherlands is pretty much offshore.
Nobody can make you something if there is no court order.
Some dc's ignore dmca but some dont because they dont want to get a bad name.

how brein works is simple.
they take down website's who are big and famous.
They cant do anything in the begin but what they do is taking them to the court.
BREIN is now bussy with torrents and usenet so for warez linking you are still pretty safe

Last edited:
no dmca virtual servers that allow you to host warez for <=$10/month

LOL. And 10 TB traffic?
If you want to ignore, you need to pay for that. No one will want to risk for a 10$ only.

no dmca virtual servers that allow you to host warez for <=$10/month

LOL. And 10 TB traffic?
If you want to ignore, you need to pay for that. No one will want to risk for a 10$ only.

@baltic where did you get the 10TB traffic? :O

We do ignore DMCA on our plans, and they actually do start @ $15, but on WJ its $10.

So what location are you interested in?

Not interested in a VPS mate, I was talking about offering ...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back