VPS Offshore VPS, 8 GB DDR3 RAM, 500 GB HD, upto 1 Gbps, Free Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to have a 1GBPS connection? What's the extra fee??

Will the VPS be on a separate Dedi connected to to a gigabit port? and how many VPS's will be on it?

i would read through this thread,ON there own support forums before choosing WebT VPS plans,seems there are many problems with existing customers there on webt3

Code:
http://www.webthosting.com/forum/threads/73-webt3-Questions

i would read through this thread,ON there own support forums before choosing WebT VPS plans,seems there are many problems with existing customers there on webt3

Code:
http://www.webthosting.com/forum/threads/73-webt3-Questions

Image, when satisfied people said they were happy ion the other thread, you accused that they were forced to post good feedback.

And now you make such comments. Did you try our VPS? Please refrain from commenting irrelevant stuff.

There are not too many problems. A customer has to agree to the terms which clearly states that crossing a 15 minute load average of more than 8 is not allowed. If you do so, your VPS will be shut down and you have to start it again manually.

The previous OpenVZ kernel caused some issues like I/O issues. But OpenVZ released a more stable kernel later. We can not be held responsible for OpenVZ bugs.

Hye
if i want 10gb space and unlimited bandwith,100mbps can?how much price if can

http://www.webthosting.com/hosting/knowledgebase/171/Do-you-provide-custom-plans.html

Is the 50% offer still available?

Unfortunately not.

im not trying to post irrelivant shit as you say.. im just suggesting potential customers research and read reviews,and look in hosting site support forums as well is a good idea to see the true quality (chances are most that are happy with it will post there as well) .. that thread ON YOUR SUPPORT was just a good read i thought for those considering your service

IMage, if it rained yesterday, does that mean it will rain again today?

What are you trying to say with your worthless contributions? 90% of the members know that webthosting had negative reviews. Apparently it's better now.

I don't know about shared hosting, but I can't find a fault with the VPS service. Learn to live with it.

I have now been using their service for almost 1month now and all i can say is its very good so far. Dont have any problems with it. If this goes on I plan to keep it.

Interested in LVE-01 VPS but it seems too good to be true. :S Can you install windows server 2003 for free if I provide you my original license?

wanna buy LVE-01

30 GB RAID Protected Space
1 TB Premium Bandwidth Transfer
384 MB Dedicated RAM DDR3
Intel Core i7 Main server CPU
Managed Service Available
99.9% Uptime
Price: from $7.95/month

so plz trial...

For the second day in a row, my VPS is offline ...

Made a ticket already.

You are not allowed to cross load average of 8 for more than 15 minutes at a stretch.

Interested in LVE-01 VPS but it seems too good to be true. :S Can you install windows server 2003 for free if I provide you my original license?

Only linux is available for LVE-01

i send one pm with my question thanks...

ps. the sales contact is off ... =\

Open a ticket please

wanna buy LVE-01

30 GB RAID Protected Space
1 TB Premium Bandwidth Transfer
384 MB Dedicated RAM DDR3
Intel Core i7 Main server CPU
Managed Service Available
99.9% Uptime
Price: from $7.95/month

so plz trial...

There is no trial.