Shared [OFFSHORE] ADollarHost.net | Cheap | Fast | Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
The topic was reported but if I close it and get him banned you've definitely lost everything which nobody wants. I'll leave it another day or two in the hope he returns and if not get Loget or Elio to ban him.

best of luck everyone. I hope he returns.

The topic was reported but if I close it and get him banned you've definitely lost everything which nobody wants. I'll leave it another day or two in the hope he returns and if not get Loget or Elio to ban him.

best of luck everyone. I hope he returns.

Thanks Mr Happy,

Good to know.

Anyone that seens a host called "Adollarhost" should know their cheap but imo you get what you pay for. I do feel bad for the clients since the host sounds like a kid with no respect.

Great now, I've to recode the fix's that I applied in the Website.

I dont need the host, just give me the SQL backup and public_html folder

doubt you get your stuff back

easier way to show that this site returning is show proof that you paid for a upgrade on the ddos then people will belive but with your site domain showing

All data is safe and will be given to anybody even if he/she wants refund and dnt want to continue

I know its a very bad situation we are also very frustrated and working to solve the problem

Yes it's called "adollarhost" must be cheap ,but I pay him 5.5$ / month :( and have use it for 3-4 days ,I think 5.5$ should be enough for another host even without a dedicated ip but never let their clients down..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back