Shared [OFFSHORE] ADollarHost.net | Cheap | Fast | Reliable

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not running away or shutting down

We are upgrading the DDOS layer on server to provide you guys better ddos protection

server will be online as the installation finishes

WT* man..... its been more then 24hrs Now... & not even inform your clients that updates is coming.. server will down... F man... i was in mod to work on site.. i was free. but... F

Still waiting....

WT* man..... its been more then 24hrs Now... & not even inform your clients that updates is coming.. server will down... F man... i was in mod to work on site.. i was free. but... F

Still waiting....
Have you tried emailing him? or making a support ticket?

We have resolved the hardware side and now working on software
the server will be online with in a couple of hrs

We really apologize for this but to provide you people security from ddos attack it was a necessary steps
After that we will add backup servers so that if we make any further installations in future your websites will work on backup servers

Have you tried emailing him? or making a support ticket?
even main site not opening ... not even client area... what to do..

ok adollarhost, i understand But atleast inform your clients that updates was coming or downtime period etc...

honestly you waste my last night.... now its morning here... i was in mod to work on site.. now wasted playing Mafia-II ( Anyways Game was Awesome:D )

I really apologize for the loss

Actually to be honest we were threatened by some hackers that they will ddos our sites so we decided to update the ddos layer we paid a high sum of money for this
It was a 2 hr process

but while we were updating they start ddosing thats why it has taken so much time
we sill surly compensate the loss

those who are old with us know that this happened first time in our history

We appreciate our customers patience

This is going to take too long. 36 hours down.

When I signed up you said 'I am sure you will be satisfied' .. I am not so sure anymore.

adollar customer support

dear sir/madem with respect i want to make my comments short and understandable to all , ok to all members who facing site issues ( loading of page errors ) or ( slow loading times ) or ( site not loading at all ) this is because we are upgrading the server with new firewall to prevent from any ddos attack , am sure you all no what that is its a ( denial of service ) we are upgrading this and this cud take a day or so once the work is done all customers who waited or had problems will get refund for this mounths payment or or get free 1 mounth host or ask admin for more offer you like for the temperory error we have caused to we always give more of our time to help & give what all customers needs.

to all friends please accept this apology as we just upgrading the service for your beter browsing and use of host as you no there are many bad people out there who likes ddosing and this is what we dont like we also adding hackers shield ssl logins all our customers will have sucured host all info will be incrypted so no hackers can hack or gain any info to break your site.

your patience can buy me some brain to upgrade + make the service better and strong ( count on my word ) thanks for now

First I found it odd that Hanna came out the blue to vouch for adollarhost and now it seems she's the only one who gets informed by adollarhost.

I fail to get any email or so.

My patience runs out and I got to move on.

Refund now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back