Status
Not open for further replies.
if you guys notice now click on more downloads and see what comes up next .

@ dgj2000 the group that i know about is
facebook.com/groups/43103844965/

not 100% sure its phaze's ether .

Haha. No, what is pathetic is when people like you talk shit on other sites for no reason. The site says it will be back online. We have some great changes coming soon for webmasters.

Now stop freaking out, smoke a joint and be patient.

No reason? You really haven't seen countless "Why is Phaze Administration Lazy?" threads around here haven't you? What you need to do is stop wasting countless hours posting downloads on your network sites, submitting to your own DDL (which is why I used word pathetic) and invest that time into something else. Such as, coding new script and getting new skin maybe? It's 2012 not 2000.

Reading "how to generate revenue from your website without redirecting it to a scammy paysite 10 times per year" articles would help. So you won't look cheap.

Everything said above is pretty much how it is, I don't see reason to get upset. And before you even start guessing, no, I'm not using Phaze. Never have, never will.

Is it not as much or even MORE pathetic to troll every Phaze thread you can find just to make absurd ASSumptions and insults against a successful site that you clearly know NOTHING about Smith?

That still doesn't change anything I said.

Bought 5* for $600, sold it for $1000. Does that means I owned website and used Phaze? No. Simply taking advantage. It's called good marketing.

I didn't bought websites to use them, that's waste of time, but domains have great value. Now stevvva, get back to uploading.

Last edited:
Did you ever think that maybe we decided to keep the current look for a reason? Sure, anyone can code up a web 2.0 site. But that's not the plan for us. And obviously it works because our ddl site is the biggest and longest living around.

The bottom line is... phaze is successful. So obviously we are doing something right.

I'm not upset. You are! I'm happy as can be over here with a LIFE. something you may consider looking into getting.

Now lets stick to the topic and answear me why webmaster panel is empty i cant see re-rate or my dl or anything?I have registered with webmaster option also i dont see option for site verification?Anyone?

Kid Check Phaze Life , You Don't Know Phaze Power, I Know!:D

21capture.png

No reason? You really haven't seen countless "Why is Phaze Administration Lazy?" threads around here haven't you? What you need to do is stop wasting countless hours posting downloads on your network sites, submitting to your own DDL (which is why I used word pathetic) and invest that time into something else. Such as, coding new script and getting new skin maybe? It's 2012 not 2000.

Reading "how to generate revenue from your website without redirecting it to a scammy paysite 10 times per year" articles would help. So you won't look cheap.

Everything said above is pretty much how it is, I don't see reason to get upset. And before you even start guessing, no, I'm not using Phaze. Never have, never will.

Last edited:
Well I have lurked these forums for years now but never had the urge to register up until I saw this thread. PHAZE you are a complete mess and so is your site If you are doing so well why do you redirect your site once a month to a paid site... you are pathetic pathetic my friend and lets not even begin with your lazyness as an admin but I could keep going on and on how much I despise PHAZE and there sneakyness

In the end say F*** phaze. atomic. twilight and start working on SEO and other means of traffic because you call yourself a webmaster well only master you are is mastering cheap traffic and crappy sites

PEACE n LOVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back