Status
Not open for further replies.

lepunk

Hi guys,

I'm the owner of TVstreamScript.com, a semi-automated CMS for video streaming websites. I've decided to move our official support forum to here because we had troubles fighting with spam on our own forums

For those who are not familiar with TVstreamScript:
TVSS is the most popular CMS for creating TV show / movie streaming sites. It comes with semi-automatic (one click) content grabbers to get content as easy as possible and with content submitters to generate traffic.

Check out our demo:
http://tvstreamscript.com/demo.html

We recently released version 1.82 with bugfixes and some new features and we are working hard on the new version

Special discount for WJ members:
use coupon code WJ25OFF during checkout to get a 25% discount

If you have any questions, suggestions please feel free to ask

Official Support Helper: ibby

regards
Tamas

Last edited:
678 comments
Sorry for double post.

I got it now, but I have few suggestion to made, that a great script, but maybe you could made these following thing:

- Able to member to post his embed code for made new episode or movies sharing.
- Able to translate the site in us language easyest.
- Member space.
- Maybe a place like description in the video edit for put a embed code of youtube or any video streaming sharing site for a little trailer.

I will try to code it myself for the space member, I will add a little chat and something like that, you script are good for the basic thing, i'm happy to have it.

By the way, How we could add a new header, because your own is really bad lol. Thanks for information.

hey there, i still have a problem with the cronjob, edited the php.ini to these values:

max_execution_time 500
max_input_time 500

but i still get the error ...

"getting episode list for Blue Bloods"...MySQL server has gone away <-- :'(

any ideas what i can check?

hello again,

i increased max_allowed_packet to 100 but the error still occurs, everytime @BlueBloods Episodes, any suggestions?

@michomoz these guys are actually replying this time.Before that they never even replied their site forum was full of spam and they updated script like after 2 months and then after creating a thread at DP they vanished in thin air.So i guess ibby is replying thats enough

What advertisers are you guys using?
What is rate of CPM with Adversal for that kind of sites?

I'm using Adversal, they really show a popup to every single users that makes a hit. I got like 5k popunders daily but they only around $4 for it. My traffic is 80% US.

@Ibby: Where is the update man? My God I'm paying $16 a month for this :@

Infinityads isnt bad. popads is a waste of time..graboid is good if you place the download banners and buttons in the right place and they pay monthly...

A little show of what this script could made with some graphic work, updating theme... I not finish it, soon I will add my self the right to user who registered to po their movie with an embed code. Also maybe I will add real name player selector and not the url like purevid.com, that will be PureVID. Like I told before, this a good basic script, for have a good start, after you're free to edit and made it better for yourself. This is the link of my movie section from my site: http://seriesloadplus.com/movie/home/ . It's in french, so maybe you will not understand it ^^

i want to use the rss feed that would be great promotion tool but its don't work can you please fix it in the next release ? or give me any help or advice on how i can make the rss feed work ...

also i try to use decapacher in my cms but its say that invalid user name and password.. so you know how to solve it or do you know any cheap webhosting that can accept decapacher...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back