[Official] RazorDOX Division DDL (Submissions | Re-rate | Whitelist | Support)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apps - 12 Pages
Games - 02 Pages
Movies - Only 5 Post
TV Shows - 8 Pages
Music - Only 2 Post
Templates - 00
EBooks - 1 page
Others - Only 4 post

What Happen? Where Gone All Submite?

@CyberKilleR

We cleaned up our database. Deleted no back link sites, submitters who aren't following the submit rules or submitting fake downloads.

We only kept a small hand of good submitters (which you are apart of).
This allows RazorDOX gain more unique quality downloads for organic downloaders.

We are really sorry if some of your submits are gone from the past, but now we got less submitters you'll get more traffic from us.

To make some things clear, we are not dead! We continue this DDL service and giving good quality traffic for our submitters.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you,

RazorDOX Team

@CyberKilleR

We cleaned up our database. Deleted no back link sites, submitters who aren't following the submit rules or submitting fake downloads.

We only kept a small hand of good submitters (which you are apart of).
This allows RazorDOX gain more unique quality downloads for organic downloaders.

We are really sorry if some of your submits are gone from the past, but now we got less submitters you'll get more traffic from us.

To make some things clear, we are not dead! We continue this DDL service and giving good quality traffic for our submitters.

Sorry for your inconvenience.

Thank you,

RazorDOX Team

You Know I Always Believe Quality Not Quantity.Now You Taking Like Me :D
I Know RazorDOX Not Dead But Worried When It's Back Normal?Even We Don't Know What's Going On.No News On Here & Not Update Homepage.I Can Remember Last Time You Told Me You Got Highly Trained RazorDOX Team Who Are Working On The Site 24 Hours. Got 5 People Who Checks The Submits Every 2 Hours With Nightshift.So I Thinking If There's Someone Who Check Submits Every 2 Hours Than Why He Didn't Update Home Page?

Thank's For Your Info Now We All Know What's Going On In RozorDOX.

Hope RozorDOX Back Soon

@CyberKilleR

The homepage gets updated all the time! Since Megaupload went down, A lot less submitters submits downloads now.

We also use a new system.
We don't allow site lower than PR1 and we don't allow sites without a do-follow back link.

@manoeto

No problem!
Thanks for choosing RazorDOX.

Last edited:
@UncleSam

We check our queue about 12 times a day.
I don't know what you mean by sites beg me via pm?
I hardly get pm's from anything.

I don't know if you are angry at us, or anything. If you are not happy with something on RazorDOX DDL, please tell us that would help allot.

Thank you

-RazorDOX Team

@mgmaik

Sorry to say that i don't think so you check queue about 12 times a day also you say you cleaned up your database submitters who aren't following the submit rules or submitting fake downloads.I also don't think you do this

@CyberKilleR

Well based on what do you think like that? But you are correct that I'm not checking the queue or cleaning the database and checking the links etc all by my self. I'm only the Wjunction topic maintainer and RazorDOX DDL skin designer. Everyone has their own job on RazorDOX DDL.

So please tell me, what don't you like about the RazorDOX DDL service? I rather know how RazorDOX DDL could improve itself instead of "you don't think" we are telling you the truth. As this doesn't really help us allot.

-RazorDOX Team

You are not RazorDOX DDL skin designer
According to razordox forum

mgmaik - admin, designer, coder, whitelist/re-rate support
Nightbeat - coder, marketing, whitelist/re-rate support
Hellboy - whitelist/re-rate support and banning department

Nightbeat Ban wj & i don't see Hellboy on this thread so you are only 1 person represent your site & give us support here.

You are Admin on RazorDOX So this's also your job to check your staffs work.

Anyway i pm you what i think & what i don't think.

Thank's

@CyberKilleR

I am RazorDOX DDL skin designer.

I have access to RazorDOX DDL yes. But I'm not the head admin there. I mainly focus on the RazorDOX Design there.
I'm looking forward to see your pm. Thank you

Thank you for the pm.
It's sad to see that you're showing so much disrespect for our work and you're free to leave our network at any time. In fact, as you might have noticed we're only accepting sites with PR1 or above. So we did make an exception for you because you've been a long time submitter and we even gave you 5*. But I'm afraid that we can't continue our collaboration anymore. Sorry

-RazorDOX Team

Last edited:
When You Replay My PM You Didn't Mention That I Disrespect Your Work And now Suddenly You Tell Me That I Disrespect Your Work

filed1dcf03f401.jpg

So Tell Me Where I Showing You So Much Disrespect For Your Work?You Want To Know My Opinion So I Tell You Truth.Tell Me Truly Am I Told Anything Wrong?

Ooohh That's Why You Ban My Site & Told Reason No Backlink Found & Downrate 5* To 1* :facepalm:

Ok If You Want To That Than I'll Not Submit On Your Site Anymore.I Remove Your Backlink From My Site,You Can Ban My Site Permanently.

We Pass Good Time & Hope In Future We Also....

Thank's

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back