[Official] Pixhack.com - free image hosting / upload pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixhack

Hello,
I would like to introduce a free image hosting website for WJ users: Pixhack.com.

I am one of the website owners and I am taking care of the support.
We do support JPG PNG BMP GIF pictures with max filesize: 10 MB.

We do also have API for those who needs it, if you want to use the API please don't hestitate to contact us.

Also, if you do have any suggestions regarding the design either you could write it here or else send us an email through the contact us page.

We have come here to stay folks! :)

Regards Pixhack.com

15 comments
Hello,
I would like to introduce a free image hosting website for WJ users: Pixhack.com.

I am one of the website owners and I am taking care of the support.
We do support JPG PNG BMP GIF pictures with max filesize: 10 MB.

We do also have API for those who needs it, if you want to use the API please don't hestitate to contact us.

Also, if you do have any suggestions regarding the design either you could write it here or else send us an email through the contact us page.

We have come here to stay folks! :)

Regards Pixhack.com

Great image host file. Speed good :)

I didn't how that I was supposed to have an affiliate program, I thought it was ok to create a topic for support regarding the websites which one owns.

EDIT: pictures are never deleted except if they are not show at all for 2 years.
regards

Last edited:
new filehost now=xfilesharing pro script
new image hosts now=chevereto script
:P

Heyy! don`t troll mate.:facepalm:
What you think? Cheverto / XfileSharing Pro script coming without any investment.
If you don`t like it please don`t spam on the broad.
Who told you post these things here ?

i am not trolling anybody or saying this host is bad
chevereto is actually a good image hosting script
how is it spam???X-(
simply saying i notice all the new image hosts are using this

Hello,
for the moment we do not have any affiliate program, but probably by time.

We brang pixhack.com to you not for failing, but for doing success.
And we will stay here as long as we are alive=)

If you do have nay kind of questions or problems please do not hestitate to contact me.

And also, if you do need an API key for pixhack.com please let me know, we are giving it away for free=)

regards Pixhack.com

It is not a requirement to have affiliate programme to create a thread in this section. Thread can be created for support purpose as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back