Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Ans My PM plz

Hello sir,
some of Fileshare site started to pay via payoneer account. so i need payoneer account. i have one but it is showing "
Your card is blocked!"
how to active my card again?
My card also expire date over at 01/2014

thanks for understand

Hello sir,
some of Fileshare site started to pay via payoneer account. so i need payoneer account. i have one but it is showing "
Your card is blocked!"

thanks for understand

Last edited:
Ans My PM plz

Hello sir,
Your card is blocked!"

thanks for understand

Hello sir,
Your card is blocked!"

thanks for understand

Hello,

It is best to contact our customer support team and they will assist you: Contact Us | Payoneer

I'd have to say awful customer support.
I sent an email to Nissim, even PMed him here.

Sent the same PM to the other representatives on WJunction. No one bothers to reply.

What kind of customer support is this ?

I'd have to say awful customer support.
I sent an email to Nissim, even PMed him here.

Sent the same PM to the other representatives on WJunction. No one bothers to reply.

What kind of customer support is this ?

I believe that I got back to your PM, but if not please let me know.

I do apologize for any delay. We receive quite a lot of PMs from various forums and to be fair answer them all in the order that they are received. At certain times we can be a bit backed up, but I assure you that we will get back to each and every one.

For official support you can always contact our customer support department directly: Contact Us | Payoneer

I do freelancing work.People load my card with their CC. But after the payment is sent they were asked to provide ID/passpor CC documents.Is this going to happen for every payment I receive?
This is a nightmare.

Be Carfull with this bad company , they blocked all my friends's account &é also mine, they are raciste -_-

they blocked my account & say "for undisclosed reasons" i'm using it like everyone , i withraw my money from my paypal acocunt to my USPS ! like every freelancing is doing -_-

wast of time . . .

Hi payoneer team

Please can you add a feature that send us SMS when somebodey send us money to our accounts, its will be useful and better than login every day to check if somebody send money to our accounts

You can charge some bucks for this feature if you want and make it optional

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi payoneer team

Please can you add a feature that send us SMS when somebodey send us money to our accounts, its will be useful and better than login every day to check if somebody send money to our accounts

You can charge some bucks for this feature if you want and make it optional

Thanks

We are working on adding push notifications to our mobile app, and hope to have that available in the near future.

hello!

happy new year!

please answer me this question:
http://www.wjunction.com/124-payoneer/197410-payoneer-card-fees.html

POS fees are different,which one is the true?

The question is still the same ,you have displayed different fees for your service. What is the right fee? May we know?

I've replied to the topic - my apologies for the delay.

Please provide a guide of how to use Payoneer Mastercard with Webmoney WMZ.
I not yet register a Payoneer account.
Ive a formal passport of WMZ.
How to apply for a Payoneer Mastercard at https://cards.wmtransfer.com/en
And use it to top-up and withdrew money of my WMZ account?

I heard that paypal no longer support payoneer. Since im non-us, how can i verify the card?

Last edited:
Hi

I would like to know that if I want send payment to user I must have payoner company account or i can normally use private account?

my catd will expire after three months, what should i do ? if i ordered a new card can be the same as the first one ..??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back