Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Hi Payonner team i have make Paypal with my Bank of America Account but issue is i got payment in paypal but not able to send money what is the reason i cant able to send money please gide me what can i do

Hi Nissim,
I tried use payoneer with wepay. They deposited 2 small $ to my payoneer bank (first century) to verify, but after 5 days, they noticed transfer fail.
I thought payoneer accept wepay???

We do not allow payments from WePay, using the updated US Payment Service. Please send me a PM with your e-mail so I can check to make sure you have this updated service.

WebMoney requires that you have a Payoneer card for use with your WebMoney wallet only - you will be unable to use that card with other companies/websites.

You can sign up for an additional card to use with CPAGrip or any other company that pays with Payoneer.

I tried to apply for new card and i received this email :

We see that you already have a Payoneer account.

While Payoneer offers the option to work with multiple accounts, we currently support only one card per customer.

In order to save additional fees by receiving payments from your multiple accounts into one card, please follow the link below to add your new account to your existing Payoneer card:

Link Accounts

Please note that you will be granted the option to use your existing Payoneer card for multiple accounts instead of ordering a new card.

I am interested to order Payoneer MasterCard.
My question is do i can link that card to my webmoney purse and paypal in order to witdraw money from my WM and Paypal account?
I found some blogs that show some links for applying for Payoneer MasterCard and then i get some free gift bonus of 25$ on first 100$ load ammout, is that true or not?
I know that Webmoney is Payoneer partner but i do not want to order card by WM because his tariffs and card fees are too high that fees on official Payoneer portal.
Thx.

How can I link my Paypal account (Australia) with Payoneer. How do I add the Bank details what do I select Current or Savings.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back