Official Payoneer Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PayoneerTeam

Hi everyone!

My name is Talia and I am Payoneer's director of community. I see that there has been quite a lot of discussion about us here in the past, so I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that from now on, I will be monitoring this forum in case any of you have any questions.

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in this thread, but I will also be monitoring for other threads, don't worry. ;)

Nice to meet everyone!

1,066 comments
Dear *********,

Activate your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard®.

We have noticed that your Prepaid debit MasterCard® has not yet been activated, although it has been successfully issued.

We would like to ensure that you have received the card, and have all the information you need to activate it.

Once the card is activated, you can start loading money onto the card and begin using it to shop in stores, online or draw cash from ATM's

If you never received your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® please contact us through our Contact Form, so we can track or alternatively issue you a new card.

Here is your Cardholder User Name, in case you've forgotten:
Card Holder Name:*********

what does this mean ?
i haven't even received the card yet .

This is an automated e-mail sent out to account holders who should have already received their cards and have not yet activated them.

It's possible your card was delayed or lost in your local postal system. As mentioned in the e-mail, I suggest you contact our CS department so that they may check the card status and possibly order a new card for you.

If i add and verify your card into moneybookers, could i withdraw money from moneybookers to your card without any problem?

If Moneybookers lets you transfer funds to a MasterCard, then yes, you will be able to transfer funds, but you need to get a payment from a partner before you can transfer funds from Moneybookers.

Also, please know that we don't have a partnership with Moneybookers, so even if they let you transfer now, it doesn't mean this will always be functional in the future.

This is an automated e-mail sent out to account holders who should have already received their cards and have not yet activated them.

It's possible your card was delayed or lost in your local postal system. As mentioned in the e-mail, I suggest you contact our CS department so that they may check the card status and possibly order a new card for you.

contact here or from website .

If you have received at least 3 recent partner payments (payments from 2CO or other partners linked to your card) you may apply for the US Payment Service by contacting our Customer Support department. This service enables you to receive US ACH transfers from our white list of pre-approved companies (PayPal included).

I just requested Payoneer via Webmoney ? Will i got card ?

Once you submit your Payoneer card appliaction we will send you an e-mail confirmation. Accounts are processed within a couple of business days, after which you will receive another confirmation with shipping details.

Last edited:
Do I never get Payoneer card because I'm Indian? Is there any other way?

Due to regulations imposed by the Indian government and local banking authorities, all non-Indian companies are restricted from issuing Visa/MasterCard cards to Indian residents. This unfortunately included Payoneer.

We do, however, offer a local bank transfer service to Indian residents (for participating partner programs). Payments are sent from a local bank account, in INR.

Nissim-Payoneer@ Do I keep USD/GBP at my Card? I was trying from 2CO but can't find India.
Another thing my friend live in UK can I send my card over there then I can use it?

Nissim-Payoneer@ Do I keep USD/GBP at my Card? I was trying from 2CO but can't find India.
Another thing my friend live in UK can I send my card over there then I can use it?

All Payoneer cards are held in USD. India is not on the list as the RBI restricts all non-Indian companies from issuing Visa/MasterCard to Indian residents.

If you reside and have a billing address outside of India you will be able to apply for the card, though the billing address must be in your name, and you may be required to provide proof of residence.

Hey,

Regarding your questions about US Payment Service (formally VA), if you have a payoneer card already, you need to have 3 payments over the course of 3 months from a partner, and then you can email support and ask them for the US Payment Service.
If you don't, you can sign up for the Affiliate Card here.

Thanks.

Hi,
Does payoneer offers its service to individuals ? For example if my friend lives in country X and I in country Z and both countries are supported by payoneer, can he sign up for payoneer and send me the money by loading it in the card ?

*Sorry for my English

Hi,
Does payoneer offers its service to individuals ? For example if my friend lives in country X and I in country Z and both countries are supported by payoneer, can he sign up for payoneer and send me the money by loading it in the card ?

*Sorry for my English

No worries about the English. At this time, you need to register for Payoneer through one of our partners and begin receiving payments from them before you can transfer funds to another card. So basically, what you are asking for specifically isn't something that we do, it's just an added service that we have available. You would both need to be working with one of our partners to be able to transfer funds to each other.

how to register there???

You can sign up through any of our partners. You can read about the process here on our blog: http://blog.payoneer.com/?p=62

Hey,

Regarding your questions about US Payment Service (formally VA), if you have a payoneer card already, you need to have 3 payments over the course of 3 months from a partner, and then you can email support and ask them for the US Payment Service.
If you don't, you can sign up for the Affiliate Card here.

Thanks.

are payments from 3 different partners count as well?
also what are the differences between regular payoneer card and that affiliate card?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back