Status
Not open for further replies.
Payment recieved (Bank Transfer)

Also got 3 payout notifications today for bank transfer.
Money should be on my Bank Account tomorrow

netloadn.jpg

I've got payment today to my paypal account. Thanks NETLOAD!

yes, all good news.

so sahil00150 you should not too worry about your money booker payment every day. it looks like your main concen every day is "anyone got paid today."

like i said, paypal and bank transfer are the two most reliable payment method from netload, webmoney, moneybooker,and alertpay could take more than 30 days, and usually it's more than 30 days, i think they have more limitation with these payment accounts.

want your money arrives in time (30-32 days), use paypal.
if not, use alertpay,moneybooker if you have to, and do not complain when you don't get paid just after 30 days. wait few more days..this is the only thing you can do.

when people get paid ,i sure they will send message here.

also, when you hate the longer days they let you wait to pay moneybooker, i think most (99%) people have the right to register a paypal account, NOT?

about the list of premium link generator sites, i think we need a thread in discussion section, what do you guys think?

someone create the thread and make a list ,update what people submit.
i am not good at being a OP, but i can submit some.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=4097

^^ are you kidding me? what a shame..
maybe NL is too busy counting money and quite happy about what they are earning right now.

in the old days, filesonic would ban them like a charm.

those leeching sites grow big especially when the file host world is messy.
the more messy the file host world is, the more leech sites can earn.

downloaders don't know which premium account to buy and uploaders change hosts every few months, so the leeching sites catch the chance.

when there is king host like filesonic, you don't need leech site, one filesonic account will guarantee you any stuffs on the net.

too bad no host is taking charge and this is why leech site could grow big.

dont be too worried about some of these premium link generators 90% of the free ones are scams to rake in advertising revenue and never work. the most legitimate reason for recent sales drops i can think of is that free user speed has increased in some countries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back