Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is barely dead as i don't see any official support from the thread starter NL Mike. I would appreciate if the respective team could communicate with the starter of this thread and ask him to reply to the questions asked.

Thanks

:facepalm:
WTF!... you looser, keep saying that Bullshit since I joined to the forum, I keep having hits, sales, and money, now NL is paying, and you are still frustrated. Envy.?

you loser join this forum in april...and now it's april...if you dont know this forum after april...and you not know netload after the "
We want to inform you that we have revised our affiliate program and have switched your account to the new system.
"

you dont know that netload 2-3 months ago have the change to become the best and unique host in the world...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

but they lose this change...and all the uploader that think netload can do it...lose...with netload...

you are happy to have your 2-3 sales ???
ok you are happy...
but in this months i see a company lose the chance to become the best and unique host...

abd...remember...

netload have a "support thread" here...only becouse they pay wj for it...

Nl doesnt care free users, simple fact.
Nl punish u if u dont pre user, so add a picture of pre speed of Nl down speed if u want to show of pre speed to your downloaders, but 5-75kb/s speed doesnt matter because both c*ap speed.

all right, we know they don't care about free users, i don't care about free users either as there is no PPD plan.

I know 75 KB/s is crap,but at least free users will not skip netload links right after they see them.

75 KB/s -100 KB/s is to help get sales, this is good for netload and good for uploaders, i know netload only cares about sales,and we uploaders care about sales too.

punish free users ? come on ,this is business, and business needs trick, there are quite a lot alternative out there: uploaded.to, extabit,bitshare, rapidgator,filefactory...

i know netload pays most,but that doesn't mean they can ignore the existence of other hosts.
they think they pay most,and they put all pressure to uploaders.

and the trick is to give low speed like 75 KB/s -100 KB/s, free users can accept low speed, as they are downloading for free, but they absolutely can't accept 5 KB/s!!!

if they are downloading a 1.5 GB file at 100 KB/s, it will take them 4 hours to finish, they will probably end up buying premium.

and if they are downloading more than 2 or 3 files on a daily basis, they will buy premium, as for me, i can't wait.

and you think all other hosts that disable PPD plan CARE about free users?

they are just aware of the competition,and don't act arrogant like netload,which gives only 5 KB/s free speed.

yes, netload is unique enough to give only 5 KB/s free speed.:facepalm:

also, 75 KB/s-100 KB/s won't get netload banned in big forums.

i don't see any other hosts like filefactory,rapidgator,extabit,uploaded.to getting banned... because though their free speed is slow,but not ridiculously slow like 5 KB/s.

all right, we know they don't care about free users, i don't care about free users either as there is no PPD plan.

I know 75 KB/s is crap,but at least free users will not skip netload links right after they see them.

75 KB/s -100 KB/s is to help get sales, this is good for netload and good for uploaders, i know netload only cares about sales,and we uploaders care about sales too.

punish free users ? come on ,this is business, and business needs trick, there are quite a lot alternative out there: uploaded.to, extabit,bitshare, rapidgator,filefactory...

i know netload pays most,but that doesn't mean they can ignore the existence of other hosts.
they think they pay most,and they put all pressure to uploaders.

and the trick is to give low speed like 75 KB/s -100 KB/s, free users can accept low speed, as they are downloading for free, but they absolutely can't accept 5 KB/s!!!

if they are downloading a 1.5 GB file at 100 KB/s, it will take them 4 hours to finish, they will probably end up buying premium.

and if they are downloading more than 2 or 3 files on a daily basis, they will buy premium, as for me, i can't wait.

and you think all other hosts that disable PPD plan CARE about free users?

they are just aware of the competition,and don't act arrogant like netload,which gives only 5 KB/s free speed.

yes, netload is unique enough to give only 5 KB/s free speed.:facepalm:

also, 75 KB/s-100 KB/s won't get netload banned in big forums.

i don't see any other hosts like filefactory,rapidgator,extabit,uploaded.to getting banned... because though their free speed is slow,but not ridiculously slow like 5 KB/s.

NL in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland is 300 Kb/s for free, they do not care other countries because they are focus on those countries, if you call them they gonna talk to you in german, all the german forums accept NL links without mirror.
I use NL as an only server, in my blog, and some times in some forums...
aahzDlyI.jpg

NL in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland is 300 Kb/s for free, they do not care other countries because they are focus on those countries, if you call them they gonna talk to you in german, all the german forums accept NL links without mirror.
I use NL as an only server, in my blog, and some times in some forums...
aahzDlyI.jpg

Even in INDIA NL giving 350+ anytime.

1 more thing i would like to explain. 300+ speed is good for PPS too. HOW?
coz free user can download one file in one hour so they have to wait for an hour. so If downloader is in hurry he will buy Premium definitely because free speed gives good impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back