Status
Not open for further replies.
You should be banned stop spreading lies.

I think netload will pay they just want to make sure they have no refunds in the 30 days, they just want to cover themselves.

Yes u are right i also ask him to show screenshot of chat between netload and him but he is not showing i got payments from netload 3 times in total 1100usd so i think they will pay again atleast hope for good

I remember old time how was netload I was waiting almost 1 month because many request and they werent popular like now I uploading files to NL more than 2 years and they never Scam me or someone sometimes they cancelled request its true NL sometimes having problem to pay huge amount of requested money But next time you will be first to got your money I guess you guys cant be patient because you used to get your payment weekly from Filesonic but in Netload you can wait 30 days 10 days and thoose arent requlare days its business days do not count weekends and Holidays I definatly trusth NL they will pay as soon as posibly I was requesting 500 600 dolars each times so far did I get any scam from NL
NO so no need to make panic just wait if you get canceled your payment you sent mail and get your reason why

News Updated But Nothing Changed In The Payout Options.

Still 10 Days.

87961439.png

News Updated But Nothing Changed In The Payout Options.

Still 10 Days.

87961439.png
they just went back to their default "news" item which is updated everyday with a dynamic date

on the upside this would mean the DDoS is over, but it was probably over weeks ago

nothing makes me sure its about trust they always paid me on 10th or 11th day thats why saying.
what if they don't pay you on monday even the whole days next week, what will you do?

for me, I'm still waiting payment, even they pay in 30 days or 10 working days, that's ok. They just need to make sure that they'll pay.

What plan do you use to earn more money?

Plan 1: A fixed amount of $12 USD for every initial order.
Plan 2: 90% revenue share of all initial orders.
Plan 3: 60 % revenue share of all recurring orders.
Plan 4: 30% revenue share of all initial and recurring orders.

And what maximum file size for free users?
1000 MB? 2000 MB?

I was thinking in using plan 2, but I will not receive any recurring order...
What plan do you use?

Last edited:
hmm... now i'm really pissed is my account restricted or something ? i can't upload a thing on nl,remoteuploads sucks ftp link gen taking forever webupload 80mbps but link genrator is taking too much time :'( anyone else having these issues ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back