Status
Not open for further replies.
paypal user wait 30 days. webmoney user wait 60 days? this is ludicrous.

i cannot cancel my request (webmoney). mike/katja (shemale?) doesnt reply.

i will drop all my files now.

netload says: invalid password
Forgot Password?

Lost password? Enter your e-mail address or User ID to request a new password. You will receive a new password sent to your registered e-mail address.

but when i send new password they dont say me mail

I stopped uploading long time ago, since they didn't pay me yet!

are they running out of money or what?
shame..30 days...
hotfile 30 days
uploaded to 30 days or uncertain payout day
filefactory 30 days...

i thought we uploaders just need to work hard every day, we only need to worry about sales,but these few months, damn we also need to worry about payment...

is it so fucking hard to add credit card as payment option for people to buy premium accounts?

more days waiting for the payout means more possibility of scaming.
what if i earn a few thousand dollars and request payout and stop uploading or don't get good sales or get zero sales after my last payout, do you think they are going to pay me after 30 days? i doubt that!

30 day waiting time for payment will largely increase the number of payout requests.
i used to request each 7 days, so in 30 days, i will eventually have 4 pending payouts requests...

but i am thinking about requesting payout every 3 days..,because i am earning big, i can't wait for those money, they make me feel scared...they paid me 4 times before via paypal every 10 working days, fine, i don't need to worry about payment, i can request every 7 days, but now, NO WAY.

Yep, you're right and they can scam everybody that is why I don't upload to hosts who pay after 30 days. I'm safe now.

well for me the problem is that they should have informed it earlier....there was quite a time delay when the stats and everything concerned with the affiliate was in the maintenance mode...they could have edited the 10 days period or informed us in the news ...but they never did that....that's strange....and what did they change in the affiliate...just removed PPD...that's it.... :/...things like these do give a hint of a warning to those who can understand......may be its time to back up files....and lets hope they pay... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back