Status
Not open for further replies.
10 12 days all time in mi case since 2009 :D, but if I loose 3 hours to sleep for waiting and unpload, shit I loose my life with these xD

Does anyone else have an issue uploading with FTP and the filesize is about 3 or 4 mb bigger than what you uploaded is? I just uploaded 20 200mb files and 6 of them are showing between 203-205 mb.

LOL dude they do have alertpay. Atleast read 1st post of host owner.

Idiot, and stop using colored, bold text.

He spamming it every where!!!

Does anyone else have an issue uploading with FTP and the filesize is about 3 or 4 mb bigger than what you uploaded is? I just uploaded 20 200mb files and 6 of them are showing between 203-205 mb.

i use FTP. Now i am uploading all files are more than 1 GBi speed 1-10Mb thanks Netload.

HDD Crash problem still not solved.
Received 438 complains messages from Premium Users in 10 hours. They cannot finish releases.
While i replace hddcrash files, more goes in HDDCRASH.

Impossible to do business in this way.

Everyone in worried about payements, FTP and so on, but don't think about this Hdcrash problem IS THE FIRST ONE THAT NETLOAD MUST SOLVE.

In few time, nobody will be available to revew his account if this problem will not be promptly solved, and all other worries about users, will assume a second level priority.

Please everybody MUST make pressure on netload because they solve this problem ASAP.

Thank You.

the FTP is only available to premium users..... laugh everybody...

and only option for the uploaders is web upload through zoom uploader and that is also not working for me..... and for most of us...

it always having a problem.... and if fortunately it connects to the server then sometimes the uploading speed would be 50kb
and if if we are more fortunate then we get the full uploading speed but then after 100% it doesn't showed in the filemanager and cancels whole of our uploaded stufff....

Now if you NETLOAD want to do business and want us to work with you then you should also have to provide atleast what we need to work..... like FILESONIC was giving....

@Everyone

You must not be worried about payements. Netload is really a serious Company. Thay have ALWAYS payed whatever they owe. If the make mistakes, they compesate. ALWAYS. With absolutely no doubt.

I guess that their serverfarm is NOT ABLE at this moment to take care of all the traffic and users that the recent situations (MU closing etc etc) have brought to them.

They do not answer to all support messages or they answers with delay is because they are a few people.
Seems that Mike has 20 HANDS. Seems that does quite everything with his hands.

I receive often his answers at 4:00 AM. Seems he never sleeps......

I guess that they are working so hard to solve problems, but i think also that they have been overwhelmed from thousands of new uploaders and they arem in really big troubles to take care of everything.

Maybe they are trying to solve too much problems in one time.

I guess that this was not the correct moment to activate a new PPS plan. This has created them more problems instead of let them growing.

About free users speed, I am pretty sure that they cannot increase it right now. Their premium traffic is too much high. If they allow also free users they will EXPLODE.

That's my opinion, born on 3 years of experience with them.

I repeat. They are serious without any doubt. They are in trouble becouse a too much fast growth that is totally out of control.

İf u upgraded to pre ftp should be active in a few minutes.
This blacklist sucks, funny thing uploaded my own game ss images with rar that got blacklisted 2 :D
Ftp up slow ,zoom got errors, always disk crash etc but they pay at least...
This host needs a lot of things to improve...

@Rockstar
I Checked , There is nothing in the 1st page !!
i did signed up & find 2 ways of paiement :
Paypal , eGold ?
if u see alertpay there then i'm blinde !!
@syedborha
& Im not spamming smart ass im requesting

Mate, u don't get payment option unless you have reached minimum amount i.e 25$.

Once you have reached that amount, you hover mouse over this: (available at $25 USD), then click on it, you'll see alertpay as a payment option.

I've got it and from 3 days speed for me is 300kb/s max, so don't lie !
Free users can't download anything, because they've got lower than 40kb/s !
edit now premium user 100 kb/s it's joke ! it's f.....g joke !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back