Status
Not open for further replies.
can anybody confirm the sales are working....for the past 4-5 days.....because i highly suspect it...i am getting the downloads heavily but no sales....so please Check it.... :)

I also have the same issue. I can't send PM to Mike, they also not replied my tickets. There is something wrong with my account but they are ust ignoring my tickets.

@Mike; Please accept PMs or reply the tickets. I am %100 sure that premium sales not counting on my account. Please check it. I don't wanna write my user id in public!

Last edited:
everything is blacklisted, why some parts are whilelisted and the others are black .. the whole file folder should be blacklisted, netload if u blacklisted some parts plz don't leave the rest .. (cause only troubles)
In file manager, please extend file name by default or add button to allow extend file names.

Last edited:
they make this half blacklist on purpose. I told them 100 times in last few years.
They always ignored this request. you do not have chance too.

sales counting good?

i don't know but i got a sale yesterday..

btw netload is becoming unstable now i can't upload a thing on nl suppose i upload 5 links in a que 2 will get uploaded and 3 will remain struck at 99% damn ! and browser file upload is taking forever :|

i guess their generate link has some kinda bug in it :S

I uploaded few files,any files with .avi extension will be errored,cannot download.I try with a movie,one is wmv and one convert to avi,the same thing happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back