Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everybody!

today I answered all old emails and now I also have time to response you here! I hope that I will have more time for that within the next days that you don't have to wait one week for me :o(

@ abcxyz
We don't have detailed sales statistics right now. But we will add more and more statistics in the future.

@ taufiq_nafan
it usually takes between 10 and 14 working days. so you should already receive it now or?

@ Peter_2010
we don't support that yet but we will try to only show completed files in the next version.

@ tofuwizard
Can you please check if Megashares works? It should work now.

@ adrunkenmess
I'm sorry but we have to cap at 200 points per days. But you don't have to feel worry we did a lot if stats before and it won't affect a lot of points.

@ javconsaa
We had a bug at the PPS program which was solved last week. So PPS should work now for you!

@ Edward
We are still testing the new hardware for the free user speed. We are close to an affordable solution but it will still need some days.

@ cfs5403
We try to add Japanese language soon. But I think English is very common in Japan or?

@ kamrandahir
so welcome at Netload :o)

@ sahil00150
no PPD users can't see sales.

@ akibaba
We will check the Chrome cookies now!
And I changed you now to PPS2 I hope this was still your wish =/

@ Rockstar
I think all users have to be compensated which used PPS during the days with the bug. But we can only compensate any users if we see how they are normally selling when it's counted right.

@ evangeline & WeeD
We are already working on paysafecard as payout option and we think that it will come next week.

@ ro.kiyo27
I'm sorry but I don't understand your question. What do you exactly mean?

@ SiMmER
Can you send me please a bug report to mike@netload.in?

@ BladeMaster666
I have unlocked your account now. But I really suggest you to send such support question directly to our support. They can help you much faster!

@ charles
I will investigate the mkv problem! Can you send me please more details to mike@netload.in?

@ kaliber787 & AtaruZ
Many thanks for you kind words!

@ callado
we do have moneybookers, alertpay and FTP!

@ taufiq_nafan
Can you send me please your user id and your payout details to mike@netload.in?

@ delandil
no you can't rename right now. But we are working on that.

@ charles
we already spend a lot of money for translation :o( Did you find some stupid translations?

@ haseeb
Sales will be counted from every file size!

@ madmadman
It's GMT +1

@ maymun
I can't tell you the exactly problem but please notice that we have several combinations on our blacklist filter. So if you files contain some words that are on our blacklist you can't upload them even if you created them by your own.

@charles
We are already working on a new FTP upload!

@ maymun
no FTP is not open to everyone right now but we plan to do this in the next days.

@ ciaociao4
Please send me your user id and the user id of your friend and I will add him.

@ blaxisss
- We created an official thread to get the feedback and improvement suggestions from the WJ users. In the first days of this Thread we were able to reply quite fast. But due the increasing work we had some problems to keep this tempo. We are very sorry for that and I hope that we can improve this soon.
- We are working on improving remote-, webupload and download speed issues but these are all features we can't change within some hours, we need several days for them to developing, testing and installing new hardware etc. but we try our best to do it as fast as we can.

@ MSL6600
That depends on your account details. But I saw a lot of users earn with PPS2 very well.

@ theday2012
Yes you can.

@ dawinet
I think that we can add the individual option this week! I'm very sorry for the delay.

@freddy12
We have testes RS Remoteupload and it works. Please try it again.

@ javconsaa
We have a speed test for that in our FAQ. Please run it and we can try to fix the problem. http://www.netload.in/index.php?id=86&category=13#Q4

@ son_rihtim
I'm very sorry but we can't provide unlimited storage right now. But we really only delete after 30 days of inactivity so you normally don't have to feel worry about it.

Best regards
Mike
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

@ Edward
We are still testing the new hardware for the free user speed. We are close to an affordable solution but it will still need some days.
Really some days ? Or some months, you've told me the same thing 1 mont ago so....:P Another question : after you have finished to test the new hardware which will be the download speed for free users ? Thanks

Mike i have to say sorry.

I was effected by the PPS Bug and deleted all my Files from NL.
Now i tested some days and it works great now!

I'm premium member a few years now and Netload will stay my Nr. 1 File Hoster.

Thanks for fixing the PPS Bug and sorry that i was angry with you and Netload :)

Sent you an email, please check.

@ Rockstar
I think all users have to be compensated which used PPS during the days with the bug. But we can only compensate any users if we see how they are normally selling when it's counted right.

@ NL-Mike
please don't open FTP to free users at this period unless you really have enough bandwidth and space for people.

right now, we pay to use ftp,and the speed is really slow, you have to improve that for premium users first, when you feel you have serve premium users well and are ready for non-premium users for the ftp upload, then do it that time.

don't open ftp to non-premium users right now, because we are now suffering from ftp, when you open it to non-premium users at this point,man, it's gonna be worse !!!!! then what makes premium users think ftp upload is worth their money?????

right now ,PPS seems counting well.
premium download speed is good.

the first thing to do for NL is to improve free speed, man, don't promise too much
100-150 KB/s is enough! at least 100 KB/s!!!!! 15-30 KB/s is the reason why people step away and don't buy premium, hence affect the sales.

2nd thing to do is file manger and detail stats, show what file got sale,and from where,and it's one month sale or 1 year sale, this way, we can know when to switch between PPS plans (90% or $12 fixed)

3rd thing to do, you really need to take a look at the blacklist filter.

early in the day, everything i upload is blacklisted, of course, i create my own file, fine, you don't like some words in filename,but i did change the filename and add a txt,and rar them ,add 3% recovery record, why it's still blacklisted, and what is more weird, i upload them in my night, and all got through?? what do you say then??

don't blindly blacklisted everything, because if you do that, we can't upload anything, and that means no sales,no sales ,mean NL can't earn money.

i understand the blacklist thing,but don't overly use it, there is definitely bug there.

4th thing to do, please automatically transfer files to filemanger immediately after files are uploaded.

100 KB/s for free users isn't really hard for NL, right? why it would take so much time????? you are not getting as many users as filesonic used to get ,right?

i know a lot of uploaders quit, i don't think everyone is moving to netload, so your traffic is not even close to rapidshare...so why it would take so long for NL to offer 100 KB/s free speed. 100 KB/s isn't really great speed, even oron such a crappy host can offer 100-200 KB/s free speed, let's not talk about the waiting time. just about the free speed.

all right, please get them done soon, if you get them done soon, 99% people believe you are really serious about what you are doing,hence, traffic and money is going your way 100%.

build your trust first

I am very very disappointed about ur service mike .

Today U cancel my payout request 4 times in a row .
From 10 th jan 2010 U told me that due to charge back risk you will pay me my legitimate earnings after 25 th february 2012.

On 20 th feb I told you by email that I enter wrong wmz number so please cancel the payout request and u did so on 20 th february 2012.

after that I made new payout request on 21 st February 2012 with the correct wmz number and you also confirmed me via e-mail that this time I will get paid and u will take care of my payout ( U last mail me on 26 th february 2012 )

But today ( 28 th february 2012 ) U again cancel my payout request .

why this type harassment still going on ?

Today is 28 th February and I made again payout request after you cancel my last one today's morning .

Here is my new payout details -

Auszahlung via Webmoney
- $60.44
beantragt

Just tell me i will get my money or not ?
If not then clearly tell me here

I will not spent any more time with netload and will considered netload is a scam

thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back