Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish language, resolve any problems

please fix it

ssblktm.png

d7tiybn6t37z.jpg

1000+ downloads and no sale till now ????

that is mere 1000 downloads lol you will be shocked if u'll see my stats :)) 12 days and no premium but my balance is increasing in cents... 1 cent per premium..

mike has not replied to me and have not responded to me so u can assume that there is a bug in pps..

this is what i told him to do..

purchase a premium from my link and see what happens he will then see weather pps is counting or not as a matter of fact uploader who get 30k downloads per day have confirmed that pps is not working i will not mention his name but if u know where i post then u know whom i'm talking abt...

again i would request mike to either reply here or reply to my email..

and give me clarification why my balance is increasing in cents...

-SiMmER

there is no cookie refers the file sale ,or the folder sale to your account

the only way is direct from your Referral link

correct me if i am wrong

Retrieve upload ID

Connected to: upload14.netload.in at port 80...
File Yoha_Galvez.part2.rar, Size 500 MB...

RL Upload Not Work

Remote upload blacklist :(
please fix my problem

User-ID: 401301

I really have no words , for saying thanks tomike .
He is such a nice helpful person I have ever seen in filehodt support team

Mike U help me a lot and I am very very happy for your help .
thank you so much love you .

Last edited:
Got reply from Mike, he could not find any sale on my Account.
Lucky that i have deleted all my files some days ago.

Not interested in Scamload anymore

well please excuse me but you all are newbie to this host and i have been using them from 3 yrs and they are not replying to my emails or here they did not send me any email or give me any support because they don't want to pay me the money i owe them.. today i got one more sale and they add 1 more cent to my accoutn except 90%...

end of the line i declare them scam in PPS

Last edited:
Mike is very helpful guy
I don't believe you sorry

I don't believe in you too :facepalm:

I already received answer mail from Mike. He said he don't find any sale in my account but he didn't answer about increasing cent too. As I can see netload is SCAM when they are trying to say that their system doesn't have problem in sale counting :).

I don't believe in you too :facepalm:

I already received answer mail from Mike. He said he don't find any sale in my account but he didn't answer about increasing cent too. As I can see netload is SCAM when they are trying to say that their system doesn't have problem in sale counting :).

Firs t I dont care u believe me or not
I said mike is very helpful because he help me thats all .

and Still I cant believe you .
Post proof otherwise I cant believe you

post proof that u generated sell from your account .
don't show counting downloads .
Who know all is your assumption .

first days I was thinking of MIKE is very nice man. Try to help, but in 10 days i he is always away and reply once in a week or less. And replies are very UNHELPFULL "like there is no problem.. blah blah... ı will do something about to check their PPS.. I will buy an account
from my url with my 2nd email of paypal (changing inside) and waste € 9,50 to check
it works or not. (I will give 12,5$ and will get 12$ because I'm at plan 1 ) and cancel rebill..
and will put my buying operation step by step with screen caps and after 24 hrs
we will see they put it or not.

first days I was thinking of MIKE is very nice man. Try to help, but in 10 days i he is always away and reply once in a week or less. And replies are very UNHELPFULL "like there is no problem.. blah blah... ı will do something about to check their PPS.. I will buy an account
from my url with my 2nd email of paypal (changing inside) and waste € 9,50 to check
it works or not. (I will give 12,5$ and will get 12$ because I'm at plan 1 ) and cancel rebill..
and will put my buying operation step by step with screen caps and after 24 hrs
we will see they put it or not.

perfect Idea
this idea will open the truth for every one
I hope result will be - NETLOAD IS GENUINE .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back