Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stop work with netload until they have a properly answer about sale counting :facepalm:. And I hope you guys do that too because without that netload will not fix their system.
Not everyone would leave Netload because PPD still works for others and there will still be links to contents on Netload. :facepalm: Just because they have some crappy PPS that may or may not work doesn't mean the whole site's a scam.

Not everyone would leave Netload because PPD still works for others and there will still be links to contents on Netload. :facepalm: Just because they have some crappy PPS that may or may not work doesn't mean the whole site's a scam.

I already switched to PPD few days ago to wait for an answer from Mike. But I still stop upload to netload because they don't accept that their system has problem or they are cheating us. If they don't pay as they offer, they probably are SCAM. I still upload to rapidshare even they don't pay anything because they didn't say/write they will pay. But netload said/wrote they will pay but they didn't. That's why we should stop with them until they solve their problem. I mean they should RESPECT uploaders

Got reply from Mike.

He just told me that he cant change my PPS Plan to PPD. I have to do it myself and i have to wait before i can change again.

No words about the sales that are not counted.

I left NL for uploading

d7tiybn6t37z.jpg

1000+ downloads and no sale till now ????

I already switched to PPD few days ago to wait for an answer from Mike. But I still stop upload to netload because they don't accept that their system has problem or they are cheating us. If they don't pay as they offer, they probably are SCAM. I still upload to rapidshare even they don't pay anything because they didn't say/write they will pay. But netload said/wrote they will pay but they didn't. That's why we should stop with them until they solve their problem. I mean they should RESPECT uploaders

Good good! Done =). Em cũng như bác để sale cả tuần chả con 1 sale nào. Chuyển qua download thì ầm ầm nhưng $ ít quá.

add this feature to users of netload pps

2odkps.png

or

1iewbr.png

certain size file to download our free users

----

second

a statistic which should be added to the file indicating that the country in which sales

FOR PLAN PPS, RESPOND SUPPORT VIA MAIL:
----------------------------------------------
[SIZE=-1]Hello,

we already know these problem. Our technical section is solving as soon aspossible.
[/SIZE]

If you have any further questions, please don’t hestitate to contact us.
Thank you for using netload.
Best Regards,
Katja

netload support Team
www.netload.in

--------------------------------------------------

we don't ignore that. But I have checked the users and there is no problem.
Do you also use PPS and think there is a problem?

Best Regards
Mike
Netload Support
they say NO PPS problem ***

I need urgent help mike
I enter wrong WMZ number in payout page
Please cancel my payout and return the fund to my netload account

I already send e-mail to you .
Please check and reply me as soon as possible .

My account Id -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back